• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to get a sneak peek at our 2015 Spring/Summer Catalogs?

In summary, 15 full-sized catalogs are available for $13.00 and 2 pk mini catalogs are also available for $4.00 each. The catalogs can be shipped within the US and payment can be made through PayPal, Google Wallet, or an e-payment from a bank. The mini catalogs will be available in Canada soon and the web link will be available soon.
Tenille V.
Hi All,
I over bought and have a few extra 2015 Spring/Summer Catalogs up for grabs. Please let me contact me if you have any questions or to purchase.
  • 15 full-sized catalogs - $13.00 for all 15
  • 2 pk (25 each) - mini catalogs - $4.00 each pk
I'll pay for shipping within the US! Will ship once payment is confirmed. Accept PayPal, Google Wallet, or e-payment from bank.Thanks!

Attachments

• 2015 spring mini catalog.jpg
    2015 spring mini catalog.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 564
  • 2015 spring summer catalog.jpg
    2015 spring summer catalog.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 606
Sorry, I don't need catalogs, but just a tip if you are not able to sell them to someone who needs them for the rest of this season, they are handy to leave in waiting rooms (doctor, mechanic, etc), or if you do any vendor fairs- handing out last season's full catalog is better than giving out current season catalogs. Just put your contact info on them and let them know if they want a current catalog, to contact you or visit your website, etc.

esavvymom said:
Sorry, I don't need catalogs, but just a tip if you are not able to sell them to someone who needs them for the rest of this season, they are handy to leave in waiting rooms (doctor, mechanic, etc), or if you do any vendor fairs- handing out last season's full catalog is better than giving out current season catalogs. Just put your contact info on them and let them know if they want a current catalog, to contact you or visit your website, etc.
Thanks for the tip! I haven't done any vendor shows, but definitely am interested. I'll look into the Dr's offices if necessary! But I'm hoping someone will want them. Just didn't anticipate my August to be so slow, as everyone pushed out until September.

Do you know when the mini catalogs will be available in Canada? Is there a web link so customers can look at the catalog online? Thanks a million. :)

1. What are the new products featured in the 2015 Spring/Summer Catalog?

The 2015 Spring/Summer Catalog features a variety of new products, including the Quick Slice, the Citrus Press, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Bamboo Mixing Bowls, and the Stoneware Baking Dish Set.

2. Can I still purchase items from the previous catalog?

Yes, while the new Spring/Summer Catalog is now available, you can still purchase items from the previous catalog until supplies last.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions in the 2015 Spring/Summer Catalog?

Yes, there are several promotions and discounts featured in the 2015 Spring/Summer Catalog. These include discounted bundles, hostess rewards, and limited time offers.

4. How can I request a copy of the 2015 Spring/Summer Catalog?

You can request a copy of the 2015 Spring/Summer Catalog from your Pampered Chef consultant, or you can view the digital version on our website.

5. Can I host a party to earn free products from the 2015 Spring/Summer Catalog?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products from the 2015 Spring/Summer Catalog. Your consultant can provide more information on hosting and the rewards you can earn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • noelskitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
noelskitchen
  • Carol Waggoner
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies