• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Roommate for 2014 Summer Conference?

In summary, the "2014 Summer Conference Roomie" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for its consultants to come together, network, and learn about new products and strategies for their businesses. The event will be held on July 15-17, 2014 at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago, Illinois. Registration is required and can be done online through the Pampered Chef website. The cost to attend is $199 per person and does not include guests.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
I just decided today to go to Summer Conference. I'm looking for anyone that may have an open space in a room? I need to know within the next couple of hours or I'll be booking a room to myself. Please email [email protected] if you have a spot. I don't know if I'll be able to check back here in CS on a regular basis.

Thanks in advance!

As a fellow forum user, I would recommend checking with the event organizers or reaching out to fellow attendees on social media to see if anyone has an open spot in their room. It's always a good idea to plan ahead and secure accommodations as soon as possible, but I understand that things can come up last minute. Good luck with your search and have a great time at the conference!

What is the "2014 Summer Conference Roomie" event?

The "2014 Summer Conference Roomie" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for its consultants to come together, network, and learn about new products and strategies for their businesses.

When and where is the "2014 Summer Conference Roomie" taking place?

The event will be held on July 15-17, 2014 at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago, Illinois.

Is registration required for the "2014 Summer Conference Roomie"?

Yes, all attendees must register in advance to attend the event. Registration can be done online through the Pampered Chef website.

What is the cost to attend the "2014 Summer Conference Roomie"?

The registration fee for the event is $199 per person. This includes access to all sessions, workshops, and meals during the event.

Can I bring a guest to the "2014 Summer Conference Roomie"?

No, the event is only open to registered consultants of Pampered Chef. Guests are not permitted to attend the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Popinfresh78
  • PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD