• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need 2014 Pampered Chef Calendars? Grab a pack of 25 for $35!

In summary, the 2014 Pampered Chef Calendar is a comprehensive guide that includes 12 months of delicious recipes, helpful kitchen tips, and exclusive discounts on Pampered Chef products. It is no longer available for purchase, but similar calendars with updated content can be found on the website. The recipes in the calendar are designed to be easy to make with step-by-step instructions and common ingredients, making it suitable for busy individuals or families. It can also be used as a meal planning tool, with a variety of recipes for different meals and dietary restrictions. However, it is recommended to check the ingredients list before trying a recipe to ensure it aligns with specific dietary needs.
caitlinmcbride
I over ordered and will not be able to get all of the 2014 Pampered Chef Calendars I ordered out this year! I am selling a pack of 25 still shrink wrapped for $35.00 including shipping. Let me know if you are interested.:chef:

Attachments

• 2014 calendar.gif
    2014 calendar.gif
    19.5 KB · Views: 961
I would like a pack of them!
[email protected] if you would like to send me a paypal invoice.

Sent! Thank you!

1. What is included in the 2014 Pampered Chef Calendar?

The 2014 Pampered Chef Calendar includes 12 months of delicious recipes, helpful kitchen tips, and exclusive discounts on Pampered Chef products.

2. How much does the 2014 Pampered Chef Calendar cost?

The 2014 Pampered Chef Calendar is no longer available for purchase as it was released in 2014. However, you can find similar calendars with updated recipes and tips on our website.

3. Are the recipes in the 2014 Pampered Chef Calendar easy to make?

Yes, the recipes included in the 2014 Pampered Chef Calendar are designed to be easy to make with step-by-step instructions and common ingredients. They are perfect for busy individuals or families.

4. Can I use the 2014 Pampered Chef Calendar as a meal planning tool?

Yes, the 2014 Pampered Chef Calendar is a great tool for meal planning as it includes a variety of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. You can also use it to plan your grocery shopping and save time and money.

5. Is the 2014 Pampered Chef Calendar suitable for all dietary restrictions?

The 2014 Pampered Chef Calendar includes a mix of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free. However, it is always best to check the ingredients list before trying a recipe to ensure it aligns with your specific dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies