• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Did You Receive Your 2014 Incentive Trip Package Yet?

C
CoidgigBese
Spoiler Alert!!! Please don't read if you haven't gotten your package or had a chance to open it. Who got their package? What do you think?

Ack! No package yet!!! PM me please. ;)

I got mine last night watched it at 1am!

Got mine today, haven't opened or watched with the kids up. Later ... ;)

No pkg yet, but tracking says it is to arrive today.....waiting....waiting....waiting.....WAITING!!!

LOL tick, tock! You're not on the curb checking your watch every 30 seconds???

Update: Got mine late this afternoon.

Can someone PM me please?!?!

Yup! Check FB in a couple of minutes. It's easier for me.

I like how the points work, makes it fair game for everyone. Too bad it's not like that this year!

I'm also disappointed there isn't a Taste of Travel. So fortunate to have been able to experience it this year. Was hoping my team members could next year. Hopefully they'll be excited anyway.

1. Who got their package?

This question is often asked by individuals who are eagerly waiting to receive their 2014 incentive trip package. The answer is that it depends on the specific company or organization offering the incentive trip. Some companies may have already sent out their packages, while others may be in the process of finalizing details and will send them out soon.

2. What is included in the package?

The contents of the package will also vary depending on the company or organization. However, most incentive trip packages typically include travel and accommodation details, itineraries, and any necessary documentation or tickets for activities or events during the trip.

3. When can I expect to receive my package?

The timing of when you will receive your package will also vary. Some companies may send them out several months in advance, while others may wait until closer to the trip date. It's best to check with your company or organization for a specific timeline.

4. Can I bring a guest on the trip?

This is a common question for those who have received their package and are excited about the upcoming trip. The answer to this question will also depend on the company or organization's policies. Some may allow employees to bring a guest, while others may not have the budget to accommodate additional guests.

5. What do others think about the package?

Many people are curious to know what others think about the incentive trip package they received. While opinions may vary, it's always a good idea to ask colleagues or friends who have also received the package for their thoughts and suggestions. You can also check online reviews or forums for more feedback from others who have gone on similar incentive trips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DuenFounnyHok
  • PamperedDor
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Yakmama
  • cheftiffany