• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2014 Consultant Planner - Sold

In summary, the 2014 Consultant Planner is a comprehensive tool for Pampered Chef consultants that includes a monthly calendar, weekly planning pages, goal-setting and tracking sheets, business expense tracker, contact list, and helpful tips and resources. While it is designed for Pampered Chef consultants, it can also be used by other direct sales consultants or small business owners. The planner is customizable and can be tailored to fit individual needs. It can help with business growth by promoting organization, focus, and productivity. Although it is from 2014, the principles it teaches are timeless and can still be applied to current businesses with necessary updates.
ampirolli
2014 Consultant Planner

Never been used.
I use flat-rate priority mail with USPS, as that is usually cheapest and includes tracking and insurance.
Shipping weight is approximate. Shipping cost will be determined with buyer's zip code.

List Date: 5/22/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2014 Consultant Planner
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

http://classifieds.panjo.com/clientsrc/css/images/browse.png
--------------------------------------
http://classifieds.panjo.com/ga.aspx?utmac=MO-29521689-5&utmn=373399684&utmr=-&utmp=ForumThread.html&guid=ON
http://imagecdn.panjo.com/images/67beddfa-922b-4822-a47c-2a13ebaa78252.jpg

1. What is included in the 2014 Consultant Planner?

The 2014 Consultant Planner includes a monthly calendar, weekly planning pages, goal-setting and tracking sheets, business expense tracker, and contact list. It also has helpful tips and resources for running a successful Pampered Chef business.

2. Is the planner only for Pampered Chef consultants?

While the planner is designed with Pampered Chef consultants in mind, it can also be used by other direct sales consultants or small business owners. The goal-setting and tracking sheets can be applied to any type of business.

3. Can I customize the planner to fit my specific needs?

Yes, the planner is designed to be flexible and can be customized to fit your individual needs. You can add or remove pages, use it electronically or in print, and make changes as needed to fit your unique business.

4. How can the planner help me grow my business?

The 2014 Consultant Planner is designed to help you stay organized and focused on your business goals. By using the monthly and weekly planning pages, as well as the goal-setting and tracking sheets, you can prioritize your tasks and track your progress. This can lead to increased productivity and ultimately, business growth.

5. Is the 2014 Consultant Planner still relevant since it is from a few years ago?

While the planner is from 2014, the organizational and goal-setting principles it teaches are timeless. Many consultants have found it to be a valuable tool for their business, regardless of the year. However, we do recommend updating the dates and making any necessary changes to fit your current business needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
  • Kara
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
  • kcnancy