• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Disappointment: 2014 Calendars Limited to Dessert Recipes

In summary, "Cooking Disappointment: 2014 Calendars Limited to Dessert Recipes" is a satirical calendar created by an anonymous team of artists and writers. The dessert recipes featured in the calendar are not meant to be taken seriously and the calendar is no longer available for purchase. There are currently no plans for a new edition in the future.
barbara_anne
Is anyone else disappointed that the 2014 calendars only have sweet recipes? The calendar looks lovely, but I wish they had a mix of recipes like they have in previous ones instead of just dessert type recipes.
I have always had a calendar hanging at my desk at work and many of my co-workers drop by just to see what the "recipe of the month" is or have flipped through the calendar for dinner ideas, which has then turned into an order.

Yes! I was a bit surprised it was 100% desserts, themed around whatever holiday happens that month.
I doubt I'll make any of those recipes.
Neither will my co-workers - they also liked getting dinner ideas as you mentioned.On the other hand, it is really colorful

I was not real happy when I saw the new calendars either.

1. What is "Cooking Disappointment: 2014 Calendars Limited to Dessert Recipes"?

"Cooking Disappointment: 2014 Calendars Limited to Dessert Recipes" is a satirical calendar that features only dessert recipes for the year 2014. It is meant to be a humorous take on the overwhelming trend of dessert-focused cooking media.

2. Who created "Cooking Disappointment: 2014 Calendars Limited to Dessert Recipes"?

The calendar was created by a team of artists and writers who wanted to poke fun at the abundance of dessert recipes in the cooking world. The team remains anonymous.

3. Are the dessert recipes in the calendar actually edible?

No, the dessert recipes featured in the calendar are not meant to be taken seriously and are not intended to be actually cooked or eaten. They are purely for comedic purposes.

4. Is "Cooking Disappointment: 2014 Calendars Limited to Dessert Recipes" still available for purchase?

No, the calendar was only available for purchase in 2014 and is no longer being sold. However, you may be able to find it through third-party sellers.

5. Will there be a new edition of "Cooking Disappointment" for future years?

There are currently no plans for a new edition of "Cooking Disappointment" for future years, but the team behind the calendar may decide to create a new edition in the future. Keep an eye out for any updates or announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
laurichef
  • texasteacher
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • robochick84