• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your 2013 Consultant Planner Now - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, ShellBeach uses a regular calendar for all the show info, and she does not have a consultant planner.
ShellBeach
Does anyone want a 2013 Consultant Planner? I have no need for it and will send it to you if you pay for shipping.

I would LOVE it! If it is still available :)

I have one as well--I don't use the one PC sends. :) I'd be happy to send it out if someone needs it.

How did you get them already?

I got mine last week already!

I have one, too, if someone is still looking for one.

I haven't gotten mine yet ;:)cry:

me either! I just got my soup recipe cards from October today!

I got them yesterday but I want/need my 2013 calendar.

I also have one i will part with.

We will all be getting one. If you don't get yours, then call HO and they will send you one for free!

Is anyone feeling like I am? I sent the below message to HO and am wondering if I am being a pain or if there are others that feel the same way.
"Hello, This comment/suggestion refers to the new consultant calendars for 2013. I know Sunday is the 7th day, but all calendars have it placed in the 1st. column listing the days as Sun. - Sat.. The new consultant calendar has caused me frustration as I have placed events on the dates and not realized the dates were not the correct days. What was the reasoning to make our new calendar not fit the norm or all other calendars. My husband told me to go buy one with the correct format. Thank you for sending this to appropriate department."

Hmm, my day planner that I use starts on Monday. Guess it depends what you're used to. I never even looked in the PC one to see how it was laid out.

I ended up throwing my PC one in the trash - nobody here wanted it!

So ShellBeach, do you just use a regular calendar for all you show info?

I will take it off your hands

dlhileman said:
I will take it off your hands
Sorry, I already wrote parties on several dates before I realized the date & days did not match any calendars I had. I am sure someone else on here has one they can send you. (I keep thinking I will try to work with it, but I am worried I'll continue to goof up as I see the calendar as S - S not M - S.........

byrd1956 said:
So ShellBeach, do you just use a regular calendar for all you show info?

It's a day planner book - I get refills every year. Most of the show info goes into my laptop, though. Just the host name & the phone # gets entered on my day planner.

What is the purpose of the 2013 Consultant Planner?

The 2013 Consultant Planner is a tool designed to help consultants keep track of their schedules, appointments, and important tasks for the year 2013. It is meant to assist consultants in staying organized and on top of their workload.

How is the 2013 Consultant Planner different from other planners?

The 2013 Consultant Planner is specifically tailored for consultants, taking into account their unique needs and responsibilities. It includes features such as client contact information, project timelines, and expense tracking, which are essential for consultants but may not be included in generic planners.

Is the 2013 Consultant Planner customizable?

Yes, the 2013 Consultant Planner is designed to be customizable to fit the individual needs of each consultant. It includes blank pages for notes, as well as customizable tabs for different categories or projects. Additionally, the cover can be personalized with the consultant's name or company logo.

Does the 2013 Consultant Planner come in a digital format?

No, the 2013 Consultant Planner is only available in a physical, paper format. It is designed to be a tangible tool that consultants can carry with them and easily reference throughout the year. However, there are digital templates available for those who prefer to use a digital planner.

Can the 2013 Consultant Planner be used for years other than 2013?

While the 2013 Consultant Planner is specifically designed for that year, it can still be used as a general planner for any year. The dates and days of the week may be different, but the overall layout and features can still be utilized effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
Replies