• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Affordable 2013 Calendar Prices | Find Them Here!

In summary, the average cost of a 2013 calendar can range from $10-$25 depending on the type and size. Discounts may be available towards the end of the year or through online retailers. Personalized calendars can cost between $15-$30. Cheaper alternatives include printing a calendar at home using a template. Bulk discounts may be available from some retailers or printing companies.
cwinter474
Gold Member
I have the wrong computer with me today, no access to P3 and I can't find it at the pc website.

Can someone post the cost of the calendars? THANK YOU

I didn't see anywhere that we had them this year. Did I miss it?

they didn't announce them at launch either - and they always do..uhoh, i have some customers that may be upset

It says on c.c. you can order them but on p3 they only have 2012 calendars.

It on the paperword package guide from your change over kits. but is does not list pricing. It is also consultants corner where the supply order forms are, but it says to order thru p3.
I am guessing on cc they mean to say 2013 instead of 2012

On the new web. $113 for 100; $65 for 50; $37.50 for 25.

THANK YOU, Beth

Beth.....what is the item number for the calendars? if i order them from P3 I want to be sure I am getting 2013 and not 2012 :eek:

100 calendars #NS21
50 calendars #NS20
25 calendars #NS19

What is the average cost of a 2013 calendar?

The average cost of a 2013 calendar varies depending on the type and size of the calendar. On average, a basic wall calendar can cost around $10-$15, while a more elaborate desk calendar can cost around $20-$25.

Are there any discounts or deals available for 2013 calendars?

It is possible to find discounts or deals on 2013 calendars, especially towards the end of the year when retailers are trying to clear out their inventory. It is also worth checking online retailers or subscription services for potential discounts.

How do I determine the cost of a personalized 2013 calendar?

The cost of a personalized 2013 calendar will depend on the customization options and the printing company. Generally, personalized calendars can cost anywhere from $15-$30, but prices may vary.

Are there any cheaper alternatives to purchasing a 2013 calendar?

One cheaper alternative to purchasing a 2013 calendar is to print one at home using a printable calendar template. This option allows for more customization and can save money on purchasing a pre-made calendar.

Can I purchase a 2013 calendar in bulk at a discounted price?

Some retailers or printing companies may offer bulk discounts on 2013 calendars, especially if they have excess inventory. It is worth inquiring about bulk discounts if you are interested in purchasing multiple calendars.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• robochick84
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcsmilez