• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a 2012 Well-Stocked Kitchen List?

In summary, the "2012 Well-Stocked Kitchen" set includes 10 essential Pampered Chef products for everyday cooking, all of which are dishwasher safe and can also be purchased separately. These products are safe to use with non-stick cookware and are suitable for beginners in the kitchen.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
I could've sworn somebody here on CS was asking about a current WSK list but now I can't find the thread. Hm, must've been on facebook or Consultant's Corner.
Anyway, I googled it and found a link: https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/public/us/pdf/wsklist_printable.pdf

And just for grins, I'm uploading it too.

Attachments

• 2012 well stocked kitchen.pdf
    167.9 KB · Views: 905
I know this is old, but was looking for a thread about the well stocked kitchen. Is there a current flyer that may even include any new products?

Hey there! Thanks for sharing the link to the current WSK list. I know a lot of people have been looking for it. It's always frustrating when you can't find a thread or post that you remember seeing. But thank goodness for Google! And thanks for uploading the list as well. That's really helpful. Happy cooking!

1. What is included in the "2012 Well-Stocked Kitchen" set?

The "2012 Well-Stocked Kitchen" set includes 10 essential Pampered Chef products for everyday cooking: a 12" executive non-stick skillet, a medium round stone, a bamboo spoon set, a classic batter bowl, a stainless steel mixing bowl set, a garlic press, a small flexible cutting mat, a mini serving spatula, a nylon slotted spoon, and a nylon serving spoon.

2. Are these products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "2012 Well-Stocked Kitchen" set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can I purchase these products separately?

Yes, each individual product in the set can be purchased separately. However, purchasing the set offers a discounted price and ensures you have all of the necessary tools for a well-stocked kitchen.

4. Are these products safe to use with non-stick cookware?

Yes, all of the products in the set are safe to use with non-stick cookware. The materials used are specifically chosen to avoid scratching or damaging non-stick surfaces.

5. Is this set suitable for beginners in the kitchen?

Absolutely! The "2012 Well-Stocked Kitchen" set is designed to provide all of the essential tools for someone just starting out in the kitchen. The products are easy to use and versatile for a variety of cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pampchefrhondab