• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Calendar? Need One? Contact Me!

In summary, a "Missing Calendar" is a term used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to a calendar that is not included in the current catalog. You can contact the consultant to request a specific calendar that may be missing from the catalog, and there may be a cost associated with ordering it. The time it takes to receive the calendar can vary, and if you receive a damaged or incorrect one, you can contact the consultant for assistance.
melindagilbert
I missed deadline. If anyone has an extra calendars, I would LOVE to buy them from you. I am bad about getting on here sometimes, if you can email me at [email protected] thank you

I am also looking for calendars. I need 10-15 of them. Thank you Kristen
[email protected]

What is a "Missing Calendar" and why would I need one?

A "Missing Calendar" is a term used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to a calendar that is not included in the current catalog. This could be due to a variety of reasons, such as it being out of stock or discontinued. If you need a specific calendar for a recipe or event, you can contact me to see if I have it in my inventory or if I can order it for you.

How can I contact you to request a "Missing Calendar"?

You can contact me through my Pampered Chef website or by sending me an email. You can also reach out to me through my social media pages or by phone. I am happy to assist you in finding the calendar you need.

Is there a cost for requesting a "Missing Calendar"?

There may be a cost associated with ordering a "Missing Calendar" depending on the availability and shipping fees. I will always discuss any costs with you before placing an order so that you are aware of the total cost.

How long does it take to receive a "Missing Calendar" after requesting it?

The time it takes to receive a "Missing Calendar" can vary depending on its availability and shipping times. I will do my best to get the calendar to you as soon as possible and will provide you with an estimated delivery date when you place your request.

What if I receive a damaged or incorrect "Missing Calendar"?

If you receive a damaged or incorrect "Missing Calendar," please contact me immediately so that I can assist you in getting a replacement or refund. It is important to me that you are satisfied with your Pampered Chef products and I will do my best to resolve any issues that may arise.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristenlee
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefloretta
  • kdangel518
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • sk8rgrrl99