• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncovering the Scoop: Cluster Meeting Updates!

In summary, the trip is going to be in Maui, Hawaii for 6 days, 5 nights in Level Gold. There will be a $500 Cash Allowance and one free special activity. Directors, Advanced Directors, and Senior Directors will get bonus "paid-as-level" points. The details for the cash options for each level will be posted on Consultant's Corner on the 5th.
Sheila
Gold Member
Ha! Made you look!!!
hysterics.gif

Did you really think I would spill the beans here?
gossip.gif

It's after midnight here in Japan, so it's the 5th now. We had our Cluster Meeting earlier tonight & enjoyed the video. It was cute the way that they did it. You girls & guys pop some popcorn
happy1.gif
and enjoy your meetings tonight!

Everything will be on Consultant's Corner on the 5th. :D

- - - - -​

Update: For those of you who have not yet looked on CC, here's what I was sending out to the ones who couldn't attend a cluster meeting on the 4th ...

Here's the scoop: Instead of doing levels 1, 2 & 3 they are doing Bronze, Silver & Gold levels.

Bronze is going to Toronto ( Montreal , Canada ) for 4 days, 3 nights (April 28 - May 1, 2011) with a $250 Cash Allowance (52,000 points & 4 recruits)

Silver is going to Maui ( Hawaii ) for 5 days, 4 nights (May 12 - May 16, 2011) with a $400 Cash Allowance (80,00 points & 4 recruits)

Gold is also going to Maui (Hawaii) for 6 days, 5 nights (May 12 - May 17, 2011) with a $500 Cash Allowance AND one free special activity (Snorkeling, Golf, Bike Tour, etc.) (110,000 points & 8 recruits -or- 120,000 points and no recruits)​

Directors, Advanced Directors & Senior Directors get bonus "paid-as-level" points. For Directors it's 250 for each month that they are "paid-as" a Director. For Advanced Directors, it's 500 for each month paid as an AD. Senior Directors get 1,000 points for each month that they are paid as a SD.

They did not give the specifics on the cash options for each of those three levels. All of the details will be posted on Consultant's Corner on the 5th.

January 5-10 is the triple points incentive that you should all already know about. They did say that there will be a double incentive month, but they would only say that it would be "February, March OR April" ... they will say which month later. They wouldn't give it up on the video! :(

Hopefully you can see this, it's the handouts for the December Cluster Meetings which includes the January incentives for recruits & recruiters. https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/jan10_meeting_planner_handout.pdf

Last edited:
Too funny Sheila! I can't wait for our meeting tonight - going to be fun!

Sadness...I don't think I'm going to be able to make our meeting tonight (school was cancelled here today which means that all the kids activities tonight will be cancelled too!) and I can't WAIT to hear where the trip is!!

I'm so bummed. I came down with the stomach flu, so I can't go now. :(

You tease ;-) I so came in here to look!!!!!

I just wanted to see how many would actually spoil their fun tonight & try to peek early! :DIt's 1:45 AM & I have 2 little ones that will be up soon. So I'm headed to bed. Any of you who are NOT going to be attending a cluster meeting can e-mail me on Yahoo & I'll send you the scoop in 5-6 hours when I get up. But those of you going to a meeting need to WAIT & not spoil the fun of finding out with your cluster mates!!! ;)

I didn't come to look. I hovered over the title and saw that you did a "made you look"!

lol :) so funny! I am attending my meeting tonight and can't wait to find out. The only thing I have heard is that there will only be 3 levels....trip only. So no level one FREE conference, $$$ card, etc. Level One will be points & recruits. 2009 was my first year to reach points but only got 3 or the required 4 recruits. Need to work a little harder.

I started back in August, so I didn't make it to any level last year. Hoping to get things rolling and at least make level one this year. I wasn't going to click and spoil tonight until I saw you were tricking us. lol I think if I knew then I probally wouldn't go to our meeting. It will take me about 50-55 minutes to get there, so then I would miss out on all the fun tonight!

Well to be completely honest, I was hoping to find out. I am way to excited and can't wait. Unfortunately, I can't make the meeting. I fell going UP my stairs and sprained my ankle very bad and am on crutches. So if anyone wants to pm me some information I would love that. I will keep a secret! Will give me something to think about while laying in bed.

I am at work tonight and frankly don't think I would brave the roads if I weren't. I have never achieved any level and am sure it won't be any more attainable this year. But it will be nice to see where people are going.

Did I miss something? Is everyone having their meeting tonight?

pattikake said:
Did I miss something? Is everyone having their meeting tonight?

Tonight is National Back to Business cluster meeting night. We are going to learn where the new incentive trip is that we will be working for this year.

Last edited:
Snowing here in pittsburgh,worried about getting to the meeting.

No Jan. consultant news either. Not worried about the trip ... but I do want to know what's up with upcoming specials.

What's funny - is in the last Newswire, they had a link in there that took you to the info about the recruiting promotions for Jan-Feb. (In the "Directors: Download Back to Business Meeting Handouts Today" section - a Meeting Handout you can download). No trip info, but you can at least get THAT peak.I just checked and it's still there.....if you have to peak at SOMETHING!

What was funny is they messed up last week with the Dec 29th newswire. There was a Meeting Handout link for Directors for tonight's meeting, and it had the Jan-Feb Recruiting incentive in there. NOt a bad one...could be interesting! But I'm not telling. :) Might as well wait..you've waited this long. NO trip details there, and NO, you can't check the link now on the newswire. They plugged the hole and it doesn't work for those of us peons below director ;).

esavvymom said:
What was funny is they messed up last week with the Dec 29th newswire. There was a Meeting Handout link for Directors for tonight's meeting, and it had the Jan-Feb Recruiting incentive in there. NOt a bad one...could be interesting! But I'm not telling. :) Might as well wait..you've waited this long. NO trip details there, and NO, you can't check the link now on the newswire. They plugged the hole and it doesn't work for those of us peons below director ;).

It is available for Team Leader's and above. ;)

Di_Can_Cook said:
No Jan. consultant news either. Not worried about the trip ... but I do want to know what's up with upcoming specials.

It will be posted tomorrow with all of the details of the meeting tonight.

chefjeanine said:
Not anymore.

I was able to login just now and get it, however, not through the newswire. It was through other links.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I am at work tonight and frankly don't think I would brave the roads if I weren't. I have never achieved any level and am sure it won't be any more attainable this year. But it will be nice to see where people are going.

That's how I used to feel!! Seriously, it is (not easy), but completely not as hard as you think it is to earn a trip. My hospitality director has put together a sheet that breaks it down to manageable bits what it will take to earn these trips!! I will post it later once everyone finds out about the trip(s)!! Don't write yourself off! If you are consistent with 2 shows a week you definitely can earn a trip!!!

Go to the CN section, TL & above should be able to see the "meeting handouts" for January which is where the recruiting/recruiter incentives are located. ;)

If you are consistent with 2 shows a week you definitely can earn a trip!!!
Ha! I'm seriously lucky to have two shows a MONTH with my demanding work schedule. So I think that they are reserved for full-time consultants only, which is fine.I'm just happy for the others.I did go to last year's meeting ... and figured out that I'd have to sell like $60,000 to go anywhere. Plus the recruiting requirements. They just seem to get more unattainable every year.Checked last January's consultant news. No new specials were announced, no promotions we didn't know about already.

When can we spill the beans? I cannot go to my meeting tonight, our car just went and dh had to bring it to our mechanic friend... I want to know!!!!!!!!

I was going to go but Hubby had to work late so I couldnt make it in time. I am DYING to know!!!

Any of you are welcome to e-mail me & I'll send it to you. I just didn't want to spoil it for the ones who are still waiting to go to their cluster meetings.It's 10:50 AM here in Japan and I have a lunch date helping one of my recruits sign a recruit. So I'll only be home for another 30 min's or so, then gone for at least an hour.

I emailed you thanks!

I know what it is but want the fine details tomorrow...sounds like an aweful big hill to climb.

I figured out that if I promote to Director & get 1 recruit a month, I only have to do 3 shows per month to earn the 2nd level! :D That's "doable" in my opinion!

I must need the details b/c the numbers I got tried to figure the same (promote) and 1 recruit per month and it didn't come out the same. It seemed really unattainable.

I work a FT job and do PC PT. I always thought a trip was not something I would be able to earn but I was wrong. You have to recruit....think about it.....2000 points when they qualify! In 2009 I was able to achieve the sales points but was one recruit shy of Disney (had 3; needed 4). But that is OK because I was able to prove to myself that I can do it. Anything is doable. Don't think only FT Consultants go on trips. I have just returned from our meeting and I can tell you I am going on a trip next year! All expense paid trip to............................................! My husband is so excited! We have never been to ..........................! WOW!!!!

Sit down with a goal sheet and work it. Today is only the 4th day of 365. You can do it!

Sheila said:
I figured out that if I promote to Director & get 1 recruit a month, I only have to do 3 shows per month to earn the 2nd level! :D That's "doable" in my opinion!

What are your show averages? I'm trying to figure out your figures. I really have to crunch to see how to do a level 2 trip. I've figured out a level 1 and that's very doable.

Wow, I'm really excited about the trips - particularly the top two "levels". Of course, I'm confused with some of the above posts since they aren't really levels 1-4 anymore, but yet only 3 "levels" and called something else now....

But, the first destination didn't do much for me, but the next one.....whoa!!!!!!! Everything I hoped for and more! :D But, I agree, even as a TL with 8 shows a month - those points seem quite daunting!!!!! Am I nuts, or do we need to recruit like 30 people to even come close and have a consistent show schedule??? I'm trying to be positive, but when I heard the points tonight, my heart did sink a bit....:yuck:

hmolah said:
Wow, I'm really excited about the trips - particularly the top two "levels". Of course, I'm confused with some of the above posts since they aren't really levels 1-4 anymore, but yet only 3 "levels" and called something else now....

But, the first destination didn't do much for me, but the next one.....whoa!!!!!!! Everything I hoped for and more! :D But, I agree, even as a TL with 8 shows a month - those points seem quite daunting!!!!! Am I nuts, or do we need to recruit like 30 people to even come close and have a consistent show schedule??? I'm trying to be positive, but when I heard the points tonight, my heart did sink a bit....:yuck:

Now I am very curious to know the trips and the points required! :cry::Dlol

I agree about level 1.

One thing I will say about being able to earn the trip...

Whether you think you can or you think you can't... You're right.

heat123 said:

"level 2" is 80,000 pts and 6 recruits, quite a jump from this year w/ points requirements. I don't know why we can't talk about this now....meetings should be over...

heat123 said:

Heather....did you find out everything?

Don't give up before you start is what I have to say! Think about it. I am a Director and work about 7-10 shows a month. That is a PART-TIME JOB!!! EASILY!
Trained to do 2 shows a week...NO MATTER WHAT! Recruit even just the required "minimum" for the trips and you CAN do it. I used to think it was WAY out of reach but you HAVE to change your thinking. SET A GOAL and then set a BACKUP GOAL! Post this goal EVERYWHERE!!! Tell EVERYONE you know about it and then change what you have been doing. GET ON THE PHONE!

Interesting posts so far...here's my take on this year's program.

First, the DVD was hilarious! Check it out when they post it on CC.

The lowest level trip is nice, but not that interesting to me. With all due respect to people who live in that area, it's basically a "big city" trip, with the attendant art/shopping/food. I have been there and it is a lovely city with lots to see, do, eat, nice people and it's so clean (yeah not NYC). I am not real motivated, as that type of trip can be had for a few months of decent commission checks (and I live near a big city anyway)

The middle and highest level trips are wonderful....and TPC is gonna make us work for it! I totally get that, especially with lofty recruiting goals. Let's try to keep in mind that TPC is a business entity and they need to balance profit and costs. We already earn commission and free products; the incentive trip is not a given.

Tough love warning: To those who feel that any level is unattainable, for whatever reason (job, health issues, car issues, dearth of potential hosts, etc.), you will fulfill your prophecy and not earn the trip. It won't be anyone's fault but yours.

The double edged sword of direct sales is that YOU control your destiny. If you are willing to bust your tuchas and overcome obstacles (perceived or otherwise) you will reach your goals. If they include the incentive trip, you'll be putting TPC luggage tags on your bags next year.

CC and this site offer a wealth of ideas to increase sales, bookings, and recruits. Some of them may be outside your comfort zone (I know some are for me) but they are available to you if you really want to stretch yourself and reach for your goals.

As for me, I am still trying to wrap my head around how I will earn the middle level. A couple years ago I earned Level One (spa gift card) and last year my business was on the back burner. The toughest nut for me to crack is recruiting - to me it's not obvious like sales. I am between full time jobs right now (hopefully not for too long) so I can spend some time setting goals and strategies. One goal will be to learn how to sleep in an airplane, in anticipation for the long flight to the incentive destination!

So, onward to a new year of opportunity!

I texted my hubby as soon as we found out. We are both totally excited!I AM GOING TO THE SILVER/GOLD LOCATION IF I HAVE TO HAND OUT CATALOGS ON STREET CORNERS!!!! We were there in 2002 (not with PC) and I would love to go back!

I agree with everything Susan wrote!(were you at our meeting with your director or at your hospitality meeting?)

Debbie I was at Patty/Marie's meeting in Bolingbrook with my director. I looove the ideas presented by the top sellers.

susanr613 said:
Debbie I was at Patty/Marie's meeting in Bolingbrook with my director. I looove the ideas presented by the top sellers.
I WAS THERE!!! OMG I could have given you a hug and said hello! Shucks....Wasn't Kelley hilarious???

There was a lot to laugh about at that meeting - between the DVD, Kelley and Patti. I need a prescription for whatever Patti is on!

OK, it's after midnight CT time, nothing posted new, come on, someone spill it!!! What's the trips? Details PLEASE:cry::cry::cry:

I will email you if you want - what is your address

I PM'd you instead.

12 noon on Tuesday is when everything will be announced!!!

I calculated on the middle level. If I promote to Director at the end of this month, that will be 3000 "paid as" points and with 1 recruit per month that's another 24,000 recruiting points. Leaving a balance of 53,000 points. I divided that by my show average of $750 and came up with 51 shows. Now remember, one of the upcoming months will be double points month! So divide that number by 13 - leaves me with 5 shows per month minimum to achieve my goal.But remember ... as a Team Leader you get Home Office Leads & those sales count as points too! Last month I received $904 in Home Office Leads. But let's just say that I only get $500 per month for the next 12 months ... that's an extra 6000 points! Knocking me down from needing 53,000 to needing 47,000 - for me, that means every other month, I only have to do 4 shows! :DOh, and don't forget any outside orders that you might collect. I didn't even calculate them into the equation.It all boils down to recruiting & promoting. That's where you make the biggest impact on the points you need!If I don't make the middle level will I be devastated? NO! I just stepped up my business from 1-3 shows per month to 4-5 shows per month, made more commission, got more recruits, promoted to director so I'll be getting more on my paycheck for the same amount of effort, etc! And I'll have done what needs to be done to show myself that I CAN do better in 2011 for the 2012 trip. :D

And I totally agree with Susan too!

If you think you can or you think you can't, you're probably right!

Thanks Sheila! I've been crunching the numbers and totally forgot about the 3000 for promoting to director. And good point about the endless HO leads. I've been working the wedding registry, and have a system down. I'm giving myself a goal of one registry a month to help me. I don't know yet, if I can really do Hawaii, with a show average of $400, but I know I can do 52,000 points for the first trip. I am relooking at how I'm NOT host coaching and need to in order to get my shows up in sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • esavvymom