• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncovering the Scoop: Cluster Meeting Updates!

In summary, the trip is going to be in Maui, Hawaii for 6 days, 5 nights in Level Gold. There will be a $500 Cash Allowance and one free special activity. Directors, Advanced Directors, and Senior Directors will get bonus "paid-as-level" points. The details for the cash options for each level will be posted on Consultant's Corner on the 5th.
pamperedpals said:
Wow Seattle is only at 38%. Come on folk's let's get registered! :)
I'm signing up. The 1000 points got me! 3 hour drive.

Go Julie! :DBut remember it's not an automatic thing for attending, it's only if he shows up at your meeting to award it to all the participants. ;)

Sheila said:
Go Julie! :D

But remember it's not an automatic thing for attending, it's only if he shows up at your meeting to award it to all the participants. ;)

You do get 1000 points for attending, but attendees at meetings he attends will get an EXTRA 1000 points (so 2000 points).

tHEY SAID EXTRA POINTS BUT i DIDN'T SEE THAT IT WOULD BE 1000.00 POINTS THAT WOULD BE GREAT CT LOOKS GOOD

Yes...but it says 1 from each day & so far the top 3 are all on the same day!!! :(

It's not the top three. Each city gets entries into a drawing based on the percentage of registered vs expected. As long as a city gets above 60%, they're thrown into the hat for that day. If they're the only one, then...

NooraK said:
It's not the top three. Each city gets entries into a drawing based on the percentage of registered vs expected. As long as a city gets above 60%, they're thrown into the hat for that day. If they're the only one, then...

yeah & right now there are 3 that are over 60% & they are all on the same day...

NooraK said:

The city has to get 40% to be included. It's the higher % that gets more entries. :) Had me worried there for a minute!

From the PC newswire:Every city receives a chance to have Phil appear when the registration for that city reaches at least 40% of our targeted audience. The more Consultants who register for Spring Launch, the more chances your city has for Phil to come give out incentive points! Based on what I've seen so far, over 10 cities have already earned entries into the drawing. Since three cities will be drawn at random from all entries, I'm not sure it will matter what the top cities by registration are. Every city with over 40% of expected attendance has a shot!

crystalscookingnow said:
The city has to get 40% to be included. It's the higher % that gets more entries. :) Had me worried there for a minute!

Whoopsie :D Looks like I need to pay more attention to what I'm reading...

Louisville isn't even close to the 40% yet!

*pout*

Do you think they will be doing drawing for extra points for people at the meeting regardless if Phil is there or not?

NooraK said:
Whoopsie :D Looks like I need to pay more attention to what I'm reading...

:D I just had to double check 'cuz I knew St. Louis wasn't at 60% yet. Had to make sure I didn't dream that we were in the drawing!! ;)

Ginger428 said:
Yes...but it says 1 from each day & so far the top 3 are all on the same day!!! :(

Has anyone looked at all of the cities, the day of the week of their launch and the % registered? I was wondering if the Saturday meetings have higher registrations than the weekday meetings.

Where can I find this chart?

Becca_in_MD said:
Has anyone looked at all of the cities, the day of the week of their launch and the % registered? I was wondering if the Saturday meetings have higher registrations than the weekday meetings.

I was surprised...I'm going to the one in Chicago, because it's on a Saturday, and I thought it would be one of the fuller ones, but it's only at 47%. Given it's proximity and day, I thought it would be higher than that.

littlemaisyPC said:
Where can I find this chart?

Go back a couple pages, Venus - it was a post by ChefAnn....

ChefBeckyD said:
I was surprised...I'm going to the one in Chicago, because it's on a Saturday, and I thought it would be one of the fuller ones, but it's only at 47%. Given it's proximity and day, I thought it would be higher than that.

I have to agree with you Becky - that's the one I'm going to - I bet it will go up a bunch more in the next week and half - we have quite a group going from our cluster - should be lots of fun! Can't wait:)

ChefBeckyD said:
Go back a couple pages, Venus - it was a post by ChefAnn....

Oh ok I saw that one. I thought there was an updated one on CC or something. Thanks!

No, it's not on CC. It was part of an email that was sent to Execs and above. It was forwarded to me. Please keep in mind that those numbers are as of 1/3, so they will have changed. Especially if people who were on the fence about attending decide to go because they like the trip destinations.

<h2>1. When will the information from the Cluster Meeting be available on Consultant's Corner?</h2><p>The information from the Cluster Meeting will be available on Consultant's Corner on the 5th of the month following the meeting.</p><h2>2. What are the new levels for the incentive trip and what are the requirements for each level?</h2><p>The new levels for the incentive trip are Bronze, Silver, and Gold. The requirements for Bronze are 52,000 points and 4 recruits, Silver is 80,000 points and 4 recruits, and Gold is 110,000 points and 8 recruits (or 120,000 points and no recruits). More details will be available on Consultant's Corner.</p><h2>3. What are the bonus "paid-as-level" points for Directors, Advanced Directors, and Senior Directors?</h2><p>Directors receive 250 points for each month they are "paid-as" a Director, Advanced Directors receive 500 points for each month they are "paid-as" an AD, and Senior Directors receive 1,000 points for each month they are "paid-as" a SD.</p><h2>4. What are the details for the January triple points incentive for recruits and recruiters?</h2><p>The January triple points incentive for recruits and recruiters is from January 5-10. More information can be found on Consultant's Corner.</p><h2>5. Will there be a double incentive month and when will it take place?</h2><p>Yes, there will be a double incentive month. The month will be either February, March, or April. The specific month will be announced later.</p>

1. When will the information from the Cluster Meeting be available on Consultant's Corner?

The information from the Cluster Meeting will be available on Consultant's Corner on the 5th of the month following the meeting.

2. What are the new levels for the incentive trip and what are the requirements for each level?

The new levels for the incentive trip are Bronze, Silver, and Gold. The requirements for Bronze are 52,000 points and 4 recruits, Silver is 80,000 points and 4 recruits, and Gold is 110,000 points and 8 recruits (or 120,000 points and no recruits). More details will be available on Consultant's Corner.

3. What are the bonus "paid-as-level" points for Directors, Advanced Directors, and Senior Directors?

Directors receive 250 points for each month they are "paid-as" a Director, Advanced Directors receive 500 points for each month they are "paid-as" an AD, and Senior Directors receive 1,000 points for each month they are "paid-as" a SD.

4. What are the details for the January triple points incentive for recruits and recruiters?

The January triple points incentive for recruits and recruiters is from January 5-10. More information can be found on Consultant's Corner.

5. Will there be a double incentive month and when will it take place?

Yes, there will be a double incentive month. The month will be either February, March, or April. The specific month will be announced later.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • esavvymom