• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Tips for 2011 Recipe Calendar Labeling | Save Time and Money!

In summary, the Pampered Chef calendars are a pain to put labels on each month, and they are more expensive than standard labels. They also have consultants who can make suggestions to the home office on how to improve them.
BeckyC5830
Does anyone besides me think about how much of a PIA these calendars are this year? Because we need to put a label on every month's page -- not only more manual labor, but more expense because of the shipping size label. I'd love to stamp them, but it would take forever to dry on each page. Although I like the larger label template that TPC has given us, I'll probably just use address label size as they're cheaper. Yes, they're great because we can mail them in a standard large envelope, but they're all around more costly and more labor intensive. I wish TPC would give us a sneak preview of the calendar in July so we can make a more educated decision on ordering them. Just a rant....:eek:

If you went to Conference then you did get a sneak peek...in fact, you got a calendar! ;)

I put my label on the front of the calendar...I know what you mean, I liked the ones last year where you could just put your card in the slot at the bottom, but, I'm not going to put my info on every month...if they need to get in touch w/ me, I guess they will have to take it down off the nail and find me on the front.

This may sound like a dumb question but what is the recipe calendar? I am new and its sounds interesting.

There are no dumb questions on this board ;)

Pampered Chef puts out a wall calendar each year. Every month features a different recipe, with a full color picture of it. They make excellent thank you gifts for your past year's hosts, and also for your current hosts. I'm not sure if they are available for purchase now--preorders were taken a few months ago.

I just put an address label on each page with my contact information.

I used two address labels, one with all of my contact information (that I use for everything) and then a second one with a tip of the month. Those labels have no consultant specific info on them. Check the downloads. "Calendar Labels 2011"

I too think it was a pain that they made them require labels for each page now. Uggh. Fortunately, I don't have many to give out! :) (well, that's actually an UNFORTUNATE thing, but that's another topic altogether! LOL) They really should have "in the field" consultants on a review board or something. :)I do like wadesgirl's idea of an address label. I might check my supply and see if I have a color one from Vista, and if not, I'll MAKE one. Be visually appealing and probably cheaper than printing my own.

I agree it would be a lot of work to put a label on every page. Also, the stamp smears! I am going to put one on the first and last page or back, maybe. It would be nice for them to have in the field consultants give feedback. I suppose that is what the National Senior Execs are, but maybe they don't get to comment on things like that.

All consultants have the ability (not to mention the right) to make suggestions to HO on how things can be improved. It's the only way to get things changed that we don't like. Let home office know what you think is and isn't working with the calendars. I think they really do take our opinions into consideration, especially if enough of us are making the same suggestion.

It wasn't fun putting labels on every page, but it really didn't take that much time. I did it while I was watching TV one evening (after making my calls, of course, ;))

Thanks for commisserating with me. Of course this was the year that I ordered 50 calendars, so I have a lot of labeling. What I ended up doing was ordering the personalized consultant labels from Merrill. They ended up costing me a few bucks, but they'll look nice on each page. My daughter who is in college and needs spending money will be labeling them for me.

BeckyD I planned on going to Conference, but my elderly mother who has Alzheimer's was going through transition from one community to another and I just couldn't leave her. So next year when I go to Conference I'm going to check out the calendar before ordering. And if I don't go to Conference I'll check here to see what others thought of the upcoming calendar.

1. What is included in the 2011 Recipe Calendar?

The 2011 Recipe Calendar includes 12 months of delicious and easy-to-follow recipes, each accompanied by a full-color photo. It also includes helpful tips and cooking techniques to make meal preparation a breeze.

2. Can I customize the 2011 Recipe Calendar with my own recipes?

Unfortunately, the 2011 Recipe Calendar is not customizable. However, you can add your own notes and modifications to the recipes included in the calendar.

3. Are the recipes in the 2011 Recipe Calendar suitable for all dietary restrictions?

The 2011 Recipe Calendar includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. However, it is always best to double-check the ingredients list and make any necessary substitutions to fit your specific needs.

4. Does the 2011 Recipe Calendar come with any cooking tools or equipment?

No, the 2011 Recipe Calendar does not come with any cooking tools or equipment. It is a standalone product that provides recipes and cooking tips to help you in the kitchen.

5. Is the 2011 Recipe Calendar still relevant and useful today?

Although the 2011 Recipe Calendar was released 10 years ago, the recipes and cooking techniques included are still relevant and can be enjoyed today. Cooking is timeless, and these recipes are sure to be a hit with your family and friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • DebbieJ
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • pampermejolene