• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director 2011 F/W New Product Jeopardy Game

A
ahmadenajadsukka
Does anyone have this already made up? I'd like to do it for my team meeting on Monday, but was hoping I wouldn't have to start from scratch.

I don't have one, but it sounds like fun. If you find one or make one would you mind sharing???!

Here's one from last year, haven't updated it and wasn't the one who made it the first time around. But was fun and the team enjoyed it last year.

Attachments

• Pampered Chef Jeopardy 2010.xls
    237.5 KB · Views: 276
Here's one shared on TheDirectorsDish by Director Elena Borngasser.

Attachments

• Chefardy FALL-winter 2011 .doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 281
Do you have any rules or guidelines for this game?

bethcooks4u said:
Here's one shared on TheDirectorsDish by Director Elena Borngasser.

Used this to update last years excel version. We plug the laptop into my tv and divide into teams. Winning team gets a prize. Fun to click on the category and then it will go back and forth with the click of a mouse to the different screens. Print the first page so you can mark off what categories have already been picked. Or highlight them with the mouse as they are picked so it will show up on screen.

Attachments

• Pampered Chef Jeopardy Fall2011.xls
    240 KB · Views: 273
Did anyone happen to update this yet for the new Season?

My thank you button is not working but wanted to thank everyone for posting their PC jeapordy! :candyheart:

OHMYGOSH! That is so fun! Thank you!

Sandi

Yes, I did reply to a thread from the Fall :) Still those files are fun, but I was wondering if anyone already updated for a Spring version. If not I'll try to find time this weekend.

What is the purpose of the 2011 F/W New Product Jeopardy Game?

The purpose of the 2011 F/W New Product Jeopardy Game is to engage and educate team members about the new products being introduced for the Fall/Winter season.

Is the 2011 F/W New Product Jeopardy Game already made and available for use?

Yes, the game is already created and can be used for team meetings or training sessions.

How can I obtain the 2011 F/W New Product Jeopardy Game?

You can obtain the game from the person who created it or from a central source within your organization.

Do I need any special equipment or materials to play the 2011 F/W New Product Jeopardy Game?

No, the game can be played using a computer or projector and simple office supplies such as paper and pens.

Can I customize the 2011 F/W New Product Jeopardy Game for my team?

Yes, you can customize the game by adding in your own questions and categories to make it more relevant and engaging for your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzyengl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • PampMomof3