• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for the 2011 Conference Video?

In summary, the teaser for the Pampered Chef National Conference 2011 was great and the full-length video is even better.
frozenchef
Gold Member
Before the complaints start that this is too short - it's just a teaser of a longer version to come: video from Conference! :D

:D Great job on the teaser!

Thanks Sheila - I am having way too much fun with the full length one - which means it'll probably take longer, but it's going to be awesome!

I'm sure it will be GREAT! :D

Oh wow !! I love it!!!

Love it! Can't wait to see the full-length version :)

That is great! Makes me already look forward to next year! I can't wait to see the longer version.

That is awesome! Thank you for sharing....and thanks for the YouTube link vs FB. For those of us not on FB. :). I will be sharing with consultants on my team to motivate them to come with me next year if possible. It is so much fun.

That was fantastic! You make me want to go out and get video editing software and do something similar for my team!!

esavvymom said:
That is awesome! Thank you for sharing....and thanks for the YouTube link vs FB. For those of us not on FB. :)

Yes! Thank you!

Thanks ladies - all I used was iMovie which comes standard on Macs - I have a degree in graphic and web design, but video editing is a hobby of mine :)

great job aimee!!!!!!

Wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

I love this and shared it on Facebook. I can't thank you enough as I know how busy you are!

THANK YOU. This was wonderful. LOVE Conference and now our team can really see why.

Wow! I had goose bumps all over again! Thanks for sharing!

vanscootin said:
Wow! I had goose bumps all over again! Thanks for sharing!

Me too!!! Just showed my hubby! Letting him know to get ready, this is what he'll be experiencing next year (the deal is... when I walk... hubby comes with.. :))

What is the "2011 Conference Video!" about?

The "2011 Conference Video!" is a video showcasing highlights from the annual Pampered Chef conference in 2011. It features behind-the-scenes footage, product demonstrations, and inspiring speeches from company leaders.

Where can I watch the "2011 Conference Video!"?

The "2011 Conference Video!" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. It can also be viewed at company events and conferences.

How long is the "2011 Conference Video!"?

The "2011 Conference Video!" is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes long.

Can I download the "2011 Conference Video!" to my computer?

No, the "2011 Conference Video!" is not available for download. It can only be purchased as a physical DVD or viewed at company events.

Are there any bonus features included in the "2011 Conference Video!"?

Yes, the "2011 Conference Video!" includes bonus features such as extended interviews with top consultants, exclusive product demos, and behind-the-scenes footage not shown in the main video.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • frozenchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • raebates