• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Deal with These 2010 Wall Calendars?

In summary, the 2010 Wall Calendar is 12 inches by 12 inches and has pre-printed dates for convenience. It also has enough space to write on each day and includes major US holidays, popular observances, and international holidays. Additionally, it is made from 100% recycled materials, making it an eco-friendly option for your home or office.
ChefKelebel
I have (10) of the Pampered Chef wall calendars (2010) up for sale.

I'm asking $20 + $5.00 to ship (continental US only please).

Let me know if you're interested.

Kelly;)

added 12/10/09: If they were $1.35 each (I bought 25), then I'll reduce the price to $19.00 + $5.00 shipping which is less than what I paid for them ($13.50 + shipping + 8.75% tax)

Last edited:
I'm interested. Do you take paypal? How much were they originally? Didn't they come like 20 for $25? I'm not sure, just asking.

They were $1.05 each/100 & only went up to about $1.35 for 25 (I think).

1. How big is the 2010 Wall Calendar?

The 2010 Wall Calendar is 12 inches by 12 inches, making it the perfect size for hanging on a wall or refrigerator.

2. Are the dates on the calendar pre-printed or do I have to fill them in myself?

The dates on the 2010 Wall Calendar are pre-printed for your convenience. You do not have to fill them in yourself.

3. Is there enough space to write on each day of the calendar?

Yes, each day of the 2010 Wall Calendar has plenty of space for writing appointments, events, or reminders.

4. What holidays are included on the calendar?

The 2010 Wall Calendar includes all major US holidays, as well as some popular observances and international holidays.

5. Is the calendar made from eco-friendly materials?

Yes, the 2010 Wall Calendar is made from 100% recycled materials, making it an environmentally friendly choice for your home or office.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maragib
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Maragib
  • scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Denise K