• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your Ideas on Creating a Yearbook!

In summary, Michelle is working on her dream board and shares ideas with others. The goal of the dream board is to motivate and keep track of progress. The purple decorative edges are cutouts from magazines.
Sheila
Gold Member
Who's doing one?

I'm working on mine and I know what I want to say, just looking for ideas on how to lay it all out. Anybody have any photos of theirs from years past (or this year if you've already done it), who would like to share your ideas?

I love dream boards -- mine is usually the same year to year: new kitchen, a picture of my family, a picture of the next incentive trip destination, a pic. of a dream vacation spot, words cut out of magazines/stickers that motivate me...this really helped me earn Paris - I could see myself at the Eiffel Tower everyday!! :)

Thanks Michelle! :D I have to assemble mine ASAP. The meeting is in 5.5 hours & I haven't even printed what I want to put on it. The kids are napping, guess I better get busy!!! LOL

Sheila, I did a mini dream board in our new calendar under the 2010 goals. I did it so I look at it everytime I open my calendar. I want to plaster these goals everywhere.

Here's mine if anyone else is looking for ideas:
DSC05513.jpg

On the left, it says:

What Motivates Me

Kiera & Connor are my motivation.
Being able to stay at home with them,
work when I want to work
and do family things when I want
is a huge incentive!

On the right it says:

My 2010 Goals
  • Promote to Director
  • Become a recruiter at my shows, not just a consultant
  • Continue to earn a minimum of $1,250 per month in Commissionable Sales to maintain Home Office Leads
  • Earn a minimum of $1,000 per month in Commission
  • Earn the 2011 Trip!!!

What I need to do to achieve my goals
  • Start doing the Full Service Checkout at all my shows
  • Plant "seeds" throughout the show for hosting & recruiting
  • Be more effective a Host Coaching
  • Do at least 4 Cooking Shows per month
  • Start getting at least 1 recruit per month
  • Devise a plan on how to earn the 2011 Incentive Trip and stay on course (or ahead) throughout the year!

The purple decorative edges are actually cut outs. I used a scrapbooking tool to cut the white paper & let the purple background show through - just to add a decorative touch. ;)

Sheila, this is awesome! Thank you for sharing!!

I know that you will reach your goals and beyond -- for you and for your beautiful family!

WOW! Now that is a dream board!! I love what you have done!!

awesome board!!!

Thanks ladies! :D

1. How do I come up with a theme for my yearbook?

When deciding on a theme for your yearbook, think about your school's unique characteristics and events that have happened throughout the year. You can also ask for suggestions from your classmates and teachers. Once you have a few ideas, narrow it down by considering which theme best represents your school and will be the most memorable for your classmates.

2. What are some creative ideas for page layouts?

There are endless possibilities for page layouts in a yearbook! One idea is to incorporate different shapes and sizes for photos and text instead of sticking to a traditional grid layout. You can also use themed backgrounds or borders, and include quotes or fun facts about your classmates. Don't be afraid to get creative and think outside the box!

3. How can I make my yearbook stand out?

To make your yearbook stand out, try incorporating interactive elements such as QR codes or links to online content. You can also include unique spreads, like a "Senior Superlatives" page or a timeline of major events from the school year. Including personalized messages or quotes from classmates can also add a special touch to your yearbook.

4. What should I include in the yearbook besides photos?

In addition to photos, you can include written content such as personal stories or memories, quotes, and reflections from classmates. You can also include fun activities like a crossword puzzle or a "guess the baby photo" page. Don't forget to include important school information, such as class schedules and a list of clubs and organizations.

5. How can I involve the whole school in creating the yearbook?

To involve the whole school in creating the yearbook, you can have a designated "yearbook committee" made up of students from different grades and clubs. You can also hold a contest for cover design or page layouts, and ask for submissions from all students. Another idea is to have a "yearbook signing day" where students can come together and sign each other's yearbooks before they are distributed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annew
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PCJenni