• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2010 Downloadable Calendar From Cc

The 2010 PC calendar is a weekly/monthly planner with tabs for monthly, weekly, and yearly views. There is a yearly reference calendar in the back. The Mead 2010 weekly/monthly planner is a colorful and cheerful design with dots on the cover. It is $10 at Office Max and I prefer it to the pink and brown design from PC.
akrebecca
Silver Member
I have been using the PC calendar that was sent to consultants for the last month. Went into it with a positive attitude and I really wanted it to work. I like the format and being able to see a week at a time. This has really helped me to book in close. However, I have decided that I really need more room on the days. I have always liked the 30 minute increment.

Has anyone been thru the 2010 calendar on the download part of CC? Any goofs like last year's? I plan to flip thru it before I print it out but I wanted to know if anyone has already gone thru.

There is some good discussion about different calendars here:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f12/2010-calendar-57469/

I've been using the one from CC and I like it. Because of how the pages will align when printed double sided, you have to remember to print page 1 by itself, and then start the double-sided printing from page 2. I did notice that it does not have any holidays filled in, so I had to make sure to add them.

I cant use the one they gave us..like to have a full month spread but also like the week one too..so I went to Walmart and found the perfect one...It's by Mead
2010 weekly/monthly planner
tabbed monthly calendar
weekly pages
yearly reference calendars
notes pages
The one I found is pink and brown with dots..very cute
They also had some that had a Hawaiian type design on them
paid $10.00

I like the one I printed from PC a bit better than the ones from the store. It cost me $8 at office max with my pampered perks card to print and bind.

Yes definitely tell them to print the 1st page as single sided or tell them to add a blank page in front so it all prints out correctly.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you've been using the PC calendar and finding it helpful. It's great to have a visual representation of your week and being able to book in close is definitely a plus.I completely understand your need for more room on the days and your preference for 30-minute increments. Have you tried using the monthly view on the calendar? It may give you a better overview of your entire month and allow for more space on each day.As for the 2010 calendar on the download part of CC, I haven't personally gone through it yet. However, I would recommend taking the time to flip through it before printing it out. That way, you can make any necessary adjustments to fit your needs.I hope this helps and happy planning!

What is the "2010 Downloadable Calendar From Cc"?

The "2010 Downloadable Calendar From Cc" is a digital calendar that can be downloaded and used on a computer or electronic device.

How do I download the "2010 Downloadable Calendar From Cc"?

To download the "2010 Downloadable Calendar From Cc", simply click on the download link provided and save the file to your computer or device.

Is the "2010 Downloadable Calendar From Cc" free?

Yes, the "2010 Downloadable Calendar From Cc" is completely free to download and use.

What format is the "2010 Downloadable Calendar From Cc" in?

The "2010 Downloadable Calendar From Cc" is in a PDF format, which can be opened and viewed on most devices.

Can I customize the "2010 Downloadable Calendar From Cc"?

Yes, you can add your own events and notes to the "2010 Downloadable Calendar From Cc" using a PDF editor or by printing it out and writing on it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• barbara_anne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
D Levad
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • Malinda Klein