• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2010 Cs Buttons for Conference

In summary, Moronica created a new button for conference this year that has a larger area so that those with long usernames have more space. The button is available at this CafePress shop. Other styles are still available.
chefann
Gold Member
Hey, all!

I'm putting this here just because there's no 2010 Conference area yet.

I just finished a new button for us to identify each other at conference this year. Previous buttons had a large white area in the chef's hat for writing on usernames. This year's looks like a name badge, with an even larger area so that those with long usernames have more space.

234261041v10_350x350_Front.jpg

You can order a single button, a pack of 10 (cluster-size pack!), or a single LARGE button.

It is available at this CafePress shop. Please note that I only set up the products in the shops. I do not control printing, shipping, or quality issues. I will not be ordering an inventory of buttons, so if you want one, you should use the link above and order directly from CafePress.

Other styles are still available:
The original "hat on cream" style is at this shop, along with shirts and other goodies.
A cranberry-colored version is at this shop.
And a red Director Chef Success version is at this shop.

Thanks Ann! I may get a new one so I can put my "name" on it then just pin the other one to my tote!

I hear one has been sold already!

badge.jpg

LOL, KG! Maybe I'll write that on one and we can pass it around. :)

Since there seems to be some confusion, there's a link in the top post of this thread to the online shop.

Like the new button, Ann. I'm ordering one now. I'll wear both--probably with the new one on my shirt and the original on my bag. I'll copy from Jane this time. ;)

KG, you crack me up.

Last edited:
Thanks!Moronica called - she says, "Hi!"

I ordered mine. I am so exicted about this and look forward to meeting you all at NC.

What size is everyone buying? The 3.5 is a good size for writing your name, but pretty big, so I'd feel silly if I was the only one wearing it. The 2.25, though, is small enough to get lost among the badge and other stuff. Since it's only a $0.75 difference in price, the cost isn't a factor in the decision making - I just want to stand out, without standing out, you know?

I got the new 3.5, which is what I'll be wearing. I still have the old 2.25, and will probably put it on my NC bag.

I have the new 3.5 and love the idea of using the label maker to add my name. Added that to my to do list for this weekend

I just ordered my button - the 3.5". With standard shipping it's $5.00. If you give me your e-mail, I can have Cafepress send you a coupon for $5.00 off, which means you'll get the button free (and PC Consultants love FREE!). However, I don't know if there's a minimum order before the coupon can be used.

pampchefsarah said:
I just ordered my button - the 3.5". With standard shipping it's $5.00. If you give me your e-mail, I can have Cafepress send you a coupon for $5.00 off, which means you'll get the button free (and PC Consultants love FREE!). However, I don't know if there's a minimum order before the coupon can be used.

Me, too!

[email protected]

Thanks bunches!

I'm sorry, I just saw these posts. Once I closed that window, I wasn't able to get back to the page. If someone else places an order, maybe they can enter your e-mail addys.

Or, maybe I should buy something else - like the DCB thong at Sheila's store!
rofl.gif

rofl.gif
[/QUOTE]

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: LOL....... j/k....

pampchefsarah said:
rofl.gif

:eek::eek::eek::eek: LOL j/k.... :eek::eek::eek::eek:

colegrovet said:
:eek::eek::eek::eek: LOL j/k.... :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yeah, I'm still wondering exactly how you would use that for marketing - and, what, exactly, your customers would think they were buying! (and, me in a thong is NOT a pretty thought)

I just ordered my button...see everyone on Monday!

How long did it take y'all to get your button. I just ordered mine (i'm late i know) and I'm hoping it gets here quick!

deanna_g said:
How long did it take y'all to get your button. I just ordered mine (i'm late i know) and I'm hoping it gets here quick!

I ordered my button on 6/28 and it arrived last Friday, 7/2--not long at all.

What are the 2010 Cs Buttons for Conference?

The 2010 Cs Buttons for Conference are special buttons designed for the 2010 Pampered Chef Conference. They are collectible items that attendees can wear to show their participation in the event.

How many buttons come in a set?

Each set of 2010 Cs Buttons for Conference contains five unique buttons. This allows attendees to mix and match the buttons on their conference badge or bag.

Can I purchase the buttons separately?

No, the 2010 Cs Buttons for Conference are only available as a set. They cannot be purchased individually.

Are the buttons limited edition?

Yes, the 2010 Cs Buttons for Conference are limited edition and will only be available during the 2010 Pampered Chef Conference. Once the conference is over, the buttons will no longer be produced.

Do the buttons have any special meaning?

Each button in the set represents a different aspect of the Pampered Chef company, such as the logo, products, and mission statement. They are a fun way to showcase your passion for the company and the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies