• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Buy the Host Gifts We Discussed?

In summary, you can purchase host gifts through your Pampered Chef consultant either online or through your account on the company website. Your consultant can also inform you of any current promotions or discounts on host gifts, and help you customize them with your name or logo if desired. The delivery time for host gifts will vary and your consultant can provide an estimated delivery time when you place your order.
topchef.heather
Are these for sale anymore? I wanted to order some as host gifts, or thanks for bringing a friend...we talked about it at our cluster meeting and my team leader was supposed to collect and order them. We have had 2 meetings that we talked about them, and now I'm assuming that they were not ordered and I don't see where I would order them from....

I remember seeing something about a September 15th deadline.

Oh good...I missed out since my team leader flaked.

Heather... Sorry to say, but the deadline was Sept. 15th. Luckily my Director & I remembered at the last minute and split an order.

Maybe HO will get enough requests for another chance to order. It doesn't hurt to ask!

Hi there! Thank you for your interest in our products. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to order the host gifts or thank you gifts for bringing a friend. Our products are still available for purchase and I would be more than happy to assist you with placing an order. Please let me know which items you were interested in and I can help you get them ordered. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I look forward to helping you with your order. Have a great day!

1. Where can I purchase the host gifts we discussed at my Pampered Chef party?

You can purchase the host gifts through your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to show you all of the available host gift options and help you place your order.

2. Can I order the host gifts online?

Yes, you can order the host gifts online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your account and select the host gifts you would like to purchase. Your consultant will still receive credit for the sale.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts for host gifts?

Yes, Pampered Chef often runs promotions and specials for host gifts. Your consultant will be able to inform you of any current offers and help you take advantage of them.

4. Can I customize the host gifts with my name or logo?

Yes, some host gifts can be customized with your name or logo. Your consultant will be able to show you which gifts are available for customization and help you place your order.

5. How long will it take for my host gifts to arrive?

The delivery time for host gifts will vary depending on your location and the availability of the specific gifts you have ordered. Your consultant will be able to give you an estimated delivery time when you place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
  • buckeyefan08