• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the 2010 Calendar: Personal Reviews and Opinions

Chef Gilles got his in Canada yesterday...I'm assuming that means there was no mail delivery here in Ontario yesterday.I ordered mine from actionenvelope.com and it was about $25 for 100. I folded over the extra part of the envelope as I sealed them.BTW, I am patiently waiting for my consultant calendar as I am using printed pages for Jan and Feb right now since I have shows booked already.
NooraK
Gold Member
I saw in the ShoutBox that someone posted they had gotten their 2010 calendar. I know Jodi is in Canada, but I'm curious to hear what the calendar is like. Anyone else receive theirs yet?

I received mine last month sometime..I haven't looked at them..except to check to make sure that all of the months are there.

are you talking the 2010 Consultant Planner or the PC Calendar (with photos)?

Sorry..I made the assumption..and I probably made the wrong one..oops

Based on Noora's post I think she's talking about the 2010 Consultant planner and my guess is she's wondering (like me!) if it's a weekly planner, as rumored, or if they stuck with monthly for 2010.

Anyone? :)

Yes, I'm curious about the Consultant Planner. I loved the one I got from Franklin Covey the first year I was a consultant, and the printable one on CC appears to be the same format.

I received mine yesterday and it is a weekly planner devided in morning, afternoon and evening.

NICE!!!! I was holding off buying a weekly one too!

NooraK said:
Yes, I'm curious about the Consultant Planner. I loved the one I got from Franklin Covey the first year I was a consultant, and the printable one on CC appears to be the same format.

I have been looking for this on CC and can't find it for the life of me. Can you point me in the right direction, please?

Chef Gilles said:
I received mine yesterday and it is a weekly planner devided in morning, afternoon and evening.

I am assuming in came FedEx as their was no mail yesterday?

pamperedpals said:
I have been looking for this on CC and can't find it for the life of me. Can you point me in the right direction, please?
It's in the Downloads section.And also, Chef Gilles is in Canada. They had mail delivery yesterday.

To find the weekly calendar, just type "weekly calendar" in the search box on CC, and it comes up as one of the results.

chefann said:
It's in the Downloads section.

And also, Chef Gilles is in Canada. They had mail delivery yesterday.

You're right Ann, we're both in Canada but I'm not sure how/why Chef Gilles got his yesterday. No delivery here in Ontario yesterday due to Remembrance Day. I received mine on Tuesday :)

chefann said:
It's in the Downloads section.

And also, Chef Gilles is in Canada. They had mail delivery yesterday.

I looked at the link for the planner in the download section numerous times and never clicked on it. Goodness me. I just clicked and viola there it is!

Thank Ann.

With regard to the Annual Calendars we had to order before Sept. 15th, has anyone
found a place to purchase envelopes that fit the calendar? I have gone to both Staples and Michaels, and called Office Max, as well as the U.S. Post office, to no avail. The calendar with that edge for us to put our business card into, measures
10.5 x 10.5 inches. That is a strange size to purchase, anywhere. If you have found
them, can you tell us the price and where?

I gave up and have tentative plans to make my own with brown paper I purchase by
the roll at Michaels. It would be so much easier to pick up at a Stationery store. I
wish PC had made them available to us.

I ordered mine from actionenvelope.com They were about $25 for 100. I got the 11-1/2 x 14. I am going to fold over the extra part of the envelope as I seal them.

BTW, I am patiently waiting for my consultant calendar as I am using printed pages for Jan and Feb right now since I have shows booked already. I am so excited to hear that they are the weekly as I am absolutely in love with the weekly calendar ever since conference. I've had more shows booked since July than I have in the four years of my biz

Yes! I got mine yesterday here in Canada...it was Remeberence Day and there was no mail delivery. I got mine yesterday because I got home from a trip yesterday so it must have been delivered Tuesday! I still got it yesterday!!! hehehe just being sarcastic!

Chef Gilles said:
Yes! I got mine yesterday here in Canada...it was Remeberence Day and there was no mail delivery. I got mine yesterday because I got home from a trip yesterday so it must have been delivered Tuesday! I still got it yesterday!!! hehehe just being sarcastic!

LOL Gilles :D

Apparently I am blind because I can only find the calendar the is from Jan 2009 - Feb 2010. I am looking as I assume others are for the full 2010 calendar.

The one on CC is only the 2009 calendar. I'm sure they'll post the 2010 a bit later in the year.

Chef Gilles said:

O, NO, I don't like the sounds of that. I lilke the monthly better!:cry:

heat123 said:
O, NO, I don't like the sounds of that. I lilke the monthly better!:cry:

Heather.... I thought so too, until I went to conference... I was in a workshop with someone from HO that sells... She recommended the weekly calendar. Here's the reasoning....

People looking at a month will most likely book towards the end of the month...

When you use a weekly, you must "flip" pages to get to a date that you have available... Too many pages flipped (usually by the third page flipped which means at most three weeks out), and the person booking "thinks" you are so busy so they must book before any more pages are flipped.

I tried it out, and have booked within less than two months out at every show. I love it, and will not go back. Just try it for two months and see how you like it.....

Krista Burson said:
Heather.... I thought so too, until I went to conference... I was in a workshop with someone from HO that sells... She recommended the weekly calendar. Here's the reasoning....

People looking at a month will most likely book towards the end of the month...

When you use a weekly, you must "flip" pages to get to a date that you have available... Too many pages flipped (usually by the third page flipped which means at most three weeks out), and the person booking "thinks" you are so busy so they must book before any more pages are flipped.

I tried it out, and have booked within less than two months out at every show. I love it, and will not go back. Just try it for two months and see how you like it.....

Thanks for your insights, you know how change is hard sometimes! heehee:p

I just looked at mine now. I'm in Canada and received mine on Monday or Tuesday. Not sure which day it was delivered.
the first few pages are the monthly pages from January 2010 to Feb 2011 and then it's the weekly calendar from then on.

I really like the weekly calendar but I wish that they had gone ahead and included a monthly calendar in it. That is what I usually buy - a calendar that is broken down weekly but has a month at a glance feature. I'm looking forward to trying out the weekly planner though and I like the picture on the front.

I find I am booking better going weekly and hate having to print out the pages to carry so I am glad to get the weekly planner! It will be thicker though so I am going to have to figure out what to leave out of my binder!

I understand the logic behind a weekly calender and think it is great HOWEVER I am SO used to using a monthly that I can look at the monthly calender and pretty much have it imprinted in my head of what my schedule is like. When I have tried using a weekly I cannot remember what is going on. It all blends together. I guess I'll just be more dependent on my calender now.

I'm in the middle of putting together a weekly and monthly calendar for those who want one. It'll be available from Cafe Press. Several Cheffers have used my previous versions. I'll post here when I finish it.

I still haven't even rec'd my Nov consultant news, so not counting on that calendar arriving any time soon... :(

Re: 2010 Consultant PlannerDoes anyone remember what the incentive was to get one free. Was it submitting so much in show sales. I thought I read it a couple weeks ago in a weekly bite but can't seem to find the information.

Thanks,

Karen

Re: 2010 Consultant Planner
Karen Weber said:
Does anyone remember what the incentive was to get one free. Was it submitting so much in show sales. I thought I read it a couple weeks ago in a weekly bite but can't seem to find the information.

I don't think it was incentive based, I think you just had to be active.

Yes, unless they've changed something all active consultants get one. I'm excited about Ann's. I love the one she does. It includes weekly and monthly calendars. It makes my planning easy.

You had to submit at least $150 in September or October or be new since then.

Here's the official work from HO:

2010 Consultant Planners Mailing in Early November
Your 2010 Consultant Planner will be mailed to you in early November, just in time to start booking your January Shows. You will receive a Planner if you submit at least $150 in commissionable sales in September or October, or you are a new Consultant in your first 90 days. Planners will also be made available for sale for Consultants who do not meet the above criteria.

chefann said:
I'm in the middle of putting together a weekly and monthly calendar for those who want one. It'll be available from Cafe Press. Several Cheffers have used my previous versions. I'll post here when I finish it.

Thanks Ann, that one sounds awesome! :)

OH! I am so excited for it to come! I bought a cheapie just to see how it works, and it is a great tool to get people to book in close and take your first couple of free dates. It makes it seem like you are VERY busy and the sooner they book, the better! :thumbup:

Sandi

pcsharon1 said:
I really like the weekly calendar but I wish that they had gone ahead and included a monthly calendar in it. That is what I usually buy - a calendar that is broken down weekly but has a month at a glance feature. I'm looking forward to trying out the weekly planner though and I like the picture on the front.

When I took the class at NC, they warned about the "dangers" of having a calendar that includes monthly AND weekly. Linda Bowles suggested to clip those pages together so guests won't see them.

I definitely thought I'd have a hard time making the transition, but boy-oh-boy is it ever making a difference in my show calendar. I don't even miss my monthly calendar. I just started thinking week by week. I love having room to put my daytime committments (volunteering at school, church activities, etc.) AND room for my available show times.

I can't wait for mine to arrive.

Calendars are as individual as blood type. What works for one person might not work for another. The key is to find one that works for you. My PC Planner arrived today. I do like the new format. I still like the month & week format of the planner I've used before, though. Then again, my customers don't really see my calendar. I talk them through the booking process before ever opening my calendar.

I love mine! It will save me ink & paper since I have been printing out weekly pages for several months now! I too took the class about booking in close! Saturday we did a booking blitz from my Director's Cluster and was talking with a lady who was wanting a November date. I say, "you know most people know what their calendar looks like the next two weeks than they do in the next month. I know you were wanting to get the November specials and we still have about 10 days before Thanksgiving!" She booked for the 21st...one week away. I took her the Host Binder I do today and had emailed her the direct link to her show on my PWS and some information on Saturday. She said she had already emailed about it to the Moms of her 130 dance students and had gotten back one reply with an order and one lady wanting to see a catalog! She is really excited so I am looking forward to her Show. We are doing a "Tasting Party" with several dips made with the Sweet Sprinkles and Oil Dipping Seasonings and to make everyone drool, the Autumn Apple Cherry Crisp. I will have it all made and pop it in the microwave about 20 minutes before time to start so the place will smell YUMMY!

I got mine yesterday. I like it but would have loved a monthly calender too included in there too.

pcchefjane said:
I love mine! It will save me ink & paper since I have been printing out weekly pages for several months now! I too took the class about booking in close! Saturday we did a booking blitz from my Director's Cluster and was talking with a lady who was wanting a November date. I say, "you know most people know what their calendar looks like the next two weeks than they do in the next month. I know you were wanting to get the November specials and we still have about 10 days before Thanksgiving!" She booked for the 21st...one week away. I took her the Host Binder I do today and had emailed her the direct link to her show on my PWS and some information on Saturday. She said she had already emailed about it to the Moms of her 130 dance students and had gotten back one reply with an order and one lady wanting to see a catalog! She is really excited so I am looking forward to her Show. We are doing a "Tasting Party" with several dips made with the Sweet Sprinkles and Oil Dipping Seasonings and to make everyone drool, the Autumn Apple Cherry Crisp. I will have it all made and pop it in the microwave about 20 minutes before time to start so the place will smell YUMMY!

Jane - that's a great example of how to use the weekly calendar! Wahoo for you!

I just got mine yesterday. Can I just complain though about my mailman?!!! My calendar is bent. He folded the package to get it to fit in my mailbox. I hope it flattens out over time. :(

Amanda, mine is bent too. I have a post office box and i love how they tried to force it in there. i love the picture on the front. I love getting free stuff even something little like a calendar. :)

Got mine today too. I get the whole premise behind a weekly planner, however I just do not like this layout. I don't get why it has to be horizontal instead of verticle. It looks more like a wall calendar than a business planner.
Itry not to complain because it was free but I really do not like this and will probably never use it. :(

Just out of curiosity... I loved the Dots cover, what's the cover for the new 2010??

Hmmm, I didn't get mine yet. I hope it comes today and we have a tiny cramped mailbox so I hope it fairs okay!

A picture of the Mojito Torte from SBRC S/S 09

I recieve my planner yestereday, and I love it :)

I want my planner. :cry: I am not a patient person and I want it now! :) I hope it will be in my mailbox when I get home.

Sadly, I dont' think I will get one... I was not active in Oct. (1 small online order only). But with the sounds of the new style, I may as well just go buy a monthly one anyways. ;)

I like the weekly thing but do not like the layout of the new calendar. I wonder if they will give us a new one to print?

I still don't have mine :( I want it desperately for a show I am doing this weekend. 3 more days, hopefully it will come. :)

I still don't have mine but already got my own for 2010.

<h2>1. What is included in the 2010 Pampered Chef calendar?</h2><p>The 2010 Pampered Chef calendar features 12 months of recipes, kitchen tips, and inspirational quotes. Each month also includes a full-color photo of a delicious dish.</p><h2>2. Can I purchase the 2010 Pampered Chef calendar?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the 2010 Pampered Chef calendar is no longer available for purchase as it was only offered as a promotional item during that year. However, you can still find some used copies for sale online.</p><h2>3. Is the 2010 Pampered Chef calendar only available in the US?</h2><p>No, the 2010 Pampered Chef calendar was available for purchase and shipment worldwide. However, availability may vary depending on your location.</p><h2>4. Are the recipes in the 2010 Pampered Chef calendar easy to follow?</h2><p>Yes, all of the recipes included in the 2010 Pampered Chef calendar are created with simplicity in mind. They use common ingredients and clear instructions, making them easy for anyone to follow.</p><h2>5. Can I use the 2010 Pampered Chef calendar for meal planning?</h2><p>Absolutely! The 2010 Pampered Chef calendar not only provides delicious recipes, but it also includes helpful kitchen tips and monthly meal planning pages. It's a great tool for staying organized in the kitchen.</p>

1. What is included in the 2010 Pampered Chef calendar?

The 2010 Pampered Chef calendar features 12 months of recipes, kitchen tips, and inspirational quotes. Each month also includes a full-color photo of a delicious dish.

2. Can I purchase the 2010 Pampered Chef calendar?

Unfortunately, the 2010 Pampered Chef calendar is no longer available for purchase as it was only offered as a promotional item during that year. However, you can still find some used copies for sale online.

3. Is the 2010 Pampered Chef calendar only available in the US?

No, the 2010 Pampered Chef calendar was available for purchase and shipment worldwide. However, availability may vary depending on your location.

4. Are the recipes in the 2010 Pampered Chef calendar easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes included in the 2010 Pampered Chef calendar are created with simplicity in mind. They use common ingredients and clear instructions, making them easy for anyone to follow.

5. Can I use the 2010 Pampered Chef calendar for meal planning?

Absolutely! The 2010 Pampered Chef calendar not only provides delicious recipes, but it also includes helpful kitchen tips and monthly meal planning pages. It's a great tool for staying organized in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missyciccolella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • mmilus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies