• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Re-purchasing Your Kit After 200th Show: What to Expect

In summary, to be eligible for repurchasing your kit after your 200th show, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and have completed at least 200 shows within a 12-month period. The process for repurchasing your kit is simple, you can log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website or contact your consultant support team for assistance. As a thank you for your hard work and dedication, you will receive a 35% discount on your kit purchase after completing 200 shows and a $100 product credit to use towards your new kit. You can choose any kit that is currently available at the time of your repurchase, and you do not need to return your old kit.
pkd09
Silver Member
How long after you reach your 200th show does HO send you the letter about re-purchasing your kit?

I got mine pretty quickly.

Remember though, it doesn't include Catalog Shows - only Cooking Shows.

Ditto to what Becky said - I thought I was there and so I emailed them, and I was kindly reminded that catalog shows do NOT count!!!

c00p said:
Ditto to what Becky said - I thought I was there and so I emailed them, and I was kindly reminded that catalog shows do NOT count!!!

Hee Hee - Me too, Andrea!

Thank you....I'll try to be patient.:blushing:

I should be getting it pretty soon....

I'm at 256 and I KNOW I haven't done 56 catalog shows...

chefsteph07 said:
I'm at 256 and I KNOW I haven't done 56 catalog shows...

Also, on PP & P3, any shows that were canceled, but numbered in the system first are in that count....as well as individual orders. It's sort of deceptive - you can't go by that #. I had to go back and physically count only cooking shows to figure out where I really was.

1. How do I know if I am eligible to repurchase my kit after my 200th show?

To be eligible for repurchasing your kit after your 200th show, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and have completed at least 200 shows within a 12-month period.

2. What is the process for repurchasing my kit?

To repurchase your kit, you can simply log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and follow the prompts to select and purchase your new kit. Alternatively, you can contact your consultant support team for assistance.

3. Will I receive any discounts or benefits when repurchasing my kit after my 200th show?

Yes, as a thank you for your hard work and dedication, you will receive a 35% discount on your kit purchase after completing 200 shows. You will also receive a $100 product credit to use towards your new kit.

4. Can I choose a different kit than the one I originally received?

Yes, you can choose any kit that is currently available at the time of your repurchase. You are not limited to the same kit you received when you first joined Pampered Chef.

5. Do I need to return my old kit when repurchasing after my 200th show?

No, you do not need to return your old kit when repurchasing after your 200th show. The old kit is yours to keep and use however you please.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • wadesgirl