• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Your New Kit After 200 Shows: Policies & Procedures Explained

but I didn't get anything that said " Consultant" on it. :( I thought it would come with all the paperwork, or at least a Consultant Bag. You receive a kit (same as a new consultant) and 6 months to take advantage of the offer. You do not receive a Consultant Bag.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I just submitted my 200th cooking show (216th with catalogue shows) and I know that after your 200th show you're able to purchase a new kit (as per the Policies and Procedures).

Does anyone know the details? Is it the new current kit or what was in the kit when you signed? How much of a discount do we get or is it just the current kit price? Is it just the kit contents or is there a bag/crate whatever included as well? Is it worth it and have you purchased a new kit? Do they email me to inform me I'm entitled and all the details and if so, how long should I wait before thinking I've been forgotten LOL and contact them instead. :)

Phew, that's alot of questions. Sorry about that, guess it's time for bed for me! :)

It should be the exact same package that a new consultant would get.

Home Office will/should send you a letter. You do get the complete kit ($155 plus tax) except for the paperwork. You have 6 months to take advantage of the offer. I never received my notification so I called the company. Congratulations on your 200th show!:chef:

I never received the notification from the company. I've added to my kit by tacking things on to a host's order or earning in SAT. Do you really need all of those duplicates?

My ED recruits like crazy. I suggested to her that she buy the kit (we were both under the impression that it comes with all the paperwork) - then she could GIVE it to the next recruit right away vs. waiting for them to receive their kit via the Military mail. When their kit does arrive, take it & give it to recruit #2. etc. That way, her new recruits can get going sooner on their new business. She LOVED the idea. I'll have to check with her to see if paperwork came in the box or not. If not, I'm sure she has the starter boxes that she could have provided to that first recruit. With the change of a new season, she would have to give a new starter box to the next recruit. Eventually the tools would change, but for a brief while it would be a good deal to get the new recruit going faster.

Thank you Pat, Sheila and Becca.

Sheila, great idea for your ED and what a wonderful way to get recruits started right away!

Becca, no of course I don't really 'need' all those duplicates since I have duplicates of pretty much everything in my kitchen already. But now if it's a matter of 'want' :D

I thought I could replace a few things and use others for gifts, prizes etc

Thanks again for the info and all the help ladies. I guess I'll wait a few weeks and see if I receive a letter or not and if not I'll contact HO myself. Glad to know we have 6 months. Now I can wait and get it after the holidays :)

kcjodih said:
Thank you Pat, Sheila and Becca.

Sheila, great idea for your ED and what a wonderful way to get recruits started right away!

Becca, no of course I don't really 'need' all those duplicates since I have duplicates of pretty much everything in my kitchen already. But now if it's a matter of 'want' :D

I thought I could replace a few things and use others for gifts, prizes etc

Thanks again for the info and all the help ladies. I guess I'll wait a few weeks and see if I receive a letter or not and if not I'll contact HO myself. Glad to know we have 6 months. Now I can wait and get it after the holidays :)

I was thinking about this too the other day. I have a while since when I actually counted my kitchen shows I was only at 150 but P3 is over 225 because of catalog shows, etc. It's a great deal to get all the products at that price but what would I really do with them? Is it worth it to spend that money for products I don't really need? Of course you can give them away as door prizes, booking incentives, team incentives, etc. Guess I have a little while to think about it!

Once you've submitted your 200th COOKING show, PC will send you notification that you can order a new kit. It is only the products - no paperwork, and no apron...and the biggest disappointment for me, was no Consultant Bag.

When I hit 200 shows, I was excited to get the kit, because it had recently been upgraded. When I bought my original kit, it was the old $90 kit, and many of the products were different than the new kit. I had earned most of the products in the new kit...but I loved being able to order it. I love having doubles so that I don't have to unpack my kit to use in my kitchen.

Those items that I didn't need for doubles, I used as incentives and gifts.

I got my 200th show box this year and was disappointed on NO APRON. I really could use a new denim one.

So if it is just the products and no paperwork, apron, or bag, does it still cost $155?

jcsmilez said:
So if it is just the products and no paperwork, apron, or bag, does it still cost $155?

Yes. It's still almost $500 in products for $155 - so a great deal!

Jodi, I am so glad you asked those qeustions cause I am only 6 shows away from 200. And now I dont have to remeber to come ask them myself. I was also thinking about ordring the kit so I didnt have to pack my bag for every show, I could just keep one packed for good

pkd09 said:
I got my 200th show box this year and was disappointed on NO APRON. I really could use a new denim one.

You can order a new denim one on a supply order!

FYI, they send you the letter again after show #400

Really? Again after 400 shows!? WOW!!! I was hoping to save myself $10 on the apron if a new one came with the kit. Don't you think it should? After that many shows and washings it looks pretty faded and worn. But, I agree, the $155 plus tax for over $500 in products is very much worth it. What an awesome company to offer this to us. :love:

What is the policy for unlocking my new kit after 200 shows?

The policy for unlocking your new kit after 200 shows is that you must have completed 200 shows within your first 12 months as a consultant. Once this requirement is met, you will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your kit.

What if I have not completed 200 shows within my first 12 months?

If you have not completed 200 shows within your first 12 months, you will not be eligible to redeem your new kit. However, you may still be eligible for other rewards and incentives based on your sales and performance.

How do I know how many shows I have completed?

You can track the number of shows you have completed by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Your show count can be found under the "My Performance" tab.

Can I combine shows with other consultants to reach the 200 show requirement?

No, shows cannot be combined with other consultants to reach the 200 show requirement for unlocking your new kit. Each consultant must complete 200 shows individually within their first 12 months.

What if I have already received a new kit through a previous program?

If you have already received a new kit through a previous program, you will not be eligible to unlock a new kit after 200 shows. However, you may still be eligible for other rewards and incentives based on your sales and performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • JTurco
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pampered.chris