• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I switch waves at the 2008 National Conference for the Pampered Chef?

In summary, Just got this from my director. Did anyone else??? I did not hear anything....but thanks for posting! If this holds true, I'll be in wave 2 this year.......how about the rest of you? If it's right, I'll be in wave 1!!!!!!! Yea! Went from wave 3 to wave 2 to wave 1! I'm hoping to WALK too!
raebates said:
Bring a camera, Crystal. We'll take blackmail pictures. Oh, wait! What happens at NC stays at NC. No blackmail. I promise.
I'll bring the camera....just in case Chef Bobby is with us & decides to bar dance.... ;) lol - j/k Bobby. :D

Now that would be worth a photo!

raebates said:
Now that would be worth a photo!

And you all seemed so good and pure....:angel: :)

Denarella said:
And you all seemed so good and pure....:angel: :)

We are, good and pure, good dancers and purely hysterical...

(Really though, I don't dance at bars...)

Hey, he'd have his clothes on. What's so bad or impure about that? :)Where's your mind? ;)

Oh, Janet, I like your answer better.

raebates said:
Hey, he'd have his clothes on. What's so bad or impure about that? :)

Where's your mind? ;)

I was there...I remember those days....Even WITH their clothes on. (I was a good egg!:angel: )

OH RAE!!!! We will get you on that bar!

Since I don't drink, I doubt there's much chance of that. I'll gladly sip my soda water with lime and watch you, though.

raebates said:
Since I don't drink, I doubt there's much chance of that. I'll gladly sip my soda water with lime and watch you, though.

I'll sit along side you with my regular Coke. (Never got into having a drink either). I always say that I love to have fun and remember it the next day! :D

You guys are funny! I'm so glad we're all in Wave 1!!!

janetupnorth said:
I'll sit along side you with my regular Coke. (Never got into having a drink either). I always say that I love to have fun and remember it the next day! :D

I learned my lesson about drinking VERY young. But I still need one or two to get on the dance floor. ;)

Dance floors I do. Bar tops, not so much.

raebates said:
Dance floors I do. Bar tops, not so much.

I'll be sitting next to you then, Rae....

Sounds like a plan.

Alright, July is still 9 months away and we're talking about what we're going to do! Are we all in need of a vacation?;)

kinda, sorta,DEFINITELY!

Denarella said:
kinda, sorta,DEFINITELY!

I hear ya! That's why I posted a new thread with a poll!!

You mean it's not normal to start dreaming about NC in October? Makes perfect sense to me. ;)

I am putting in for it at work today!! I want to make sure I get it!!! LOL!!

Together, Together, Together, Everyone.......

:sing: It's fun to do it the T C P way!

:sing: :sing: :sing:

:D

raebates said:

:sing: :sing: :sing:

:D
I thought it was the T P C way.....

pamperedlinda said:
LOL!!!

We should all get rooms together!!! THat would be a blast!!!!!

pamperedlinda said:

Must be all those club sodas with lime getting to her!:D :D :D

ChefBeckyD said:
Must be all those club sodas with lime getting to her!:D :D :D
My thoughts exactly!!! We love you Rae Rae!!!!

So, I'm a little backwards. :)

LOL - you girls make me giggle.... :D I just had my head examined (really, I did) and thought I was seeing things backwards.... ;)

I think we are all backwards! Well I know I am and that is most of the time!! LOL!!! :rolleyes:

PampMomof3 said:

where!?!?!?

What if you sign up to have money deducted for the Conference and then you can't go? They keep all of your money or do they just deduct the registration fee?:confused:

Denarella said:
What if you sign up to have money deducted for the Conference and then you can't go? They keep all of your money or do they just deduct the registration fee?:confused:
Nope they will add it to your next check.

PampMomof3 said:

Perhaps I'm dumb.....but I can't find a poll thread regarding NC....was your poll about NC, or was it about the incentive trip? Thanks!
Sometimes I think I'm losing my mind, other times I know I am!!

chefkristin said:
Nope they will add it to your next check.

They even give your registration fee back as well? How can you loose by having money deducted now? If you dont end up going you have a cool summer party at your house instead!!!

pcchris said:
Perhaps I'm dumb.....but I can't find a poll thread regarding NC....was your poll about NC, or was it about the incentive trip? Thanks!
Sometimes I think I'm losing my mind, other times I know I am!!

I looked all over. Icannot find the poll thread either

Denarella said:
They even give your registration fee back as well? How can you loose by having money deducted now? If you dont end up going you have a cool summer party at your house instead!!!
There you go!!!!!

crystalscookingnow said:
LOL - you girls make me giggle.... :D I just had my head examined (really, I did) and thought I was seeing things backwards.... ;)

My mind is like a sponge--soaks it all up; gets it backwards.

Quick question... Does it matter if I have a hospitality director? Would I still go with my upline on my commission statement?

That's correct. You'll go with your upline.

Ok, thats a little bit of a bummer because I am so welcomed by my hospitality.Thanks!

Geekgirl69 said:
Ok, thats a little bit of a bummer because I am so welcomed by my hospitality.

Thanks!
I am sure you could call HO and see if you can go with your hospitality.

Well, I'm officially in Wave 2, so hopefully I'll get to spend some of birthday with my Cheffer family!

I believe that you can request to be with your hospitality upline to HO. I know I have heard my Director mention this with hospitality consultants that we have on our team. Your best bet is to call Home Office, to confirm

I have never been with my Upline at any National Conference. The Hispanic Market always seems to end up on a different wave! :(

Since I don't think the Hispanic Market will change WAVES (I s/b wave 3.) I hope I get to meet all of you WAVE ONE cheffers in person, that will be really cool!

Geekgirl69 said:
Ok, thats a little bit of a bummer because I am so welcomed by my hospitality.

Thanks!

Ho will NOT let you switch waves just because of hospitality. It says so right in the buis guide (at least it did last time I looked) I was very bummed because I absolutely adore my hospitality group.
That being said I went to NC with my own upline this pasy year and had a blast getting to know them. I was Verry worried since I had never met them and many of them live their life diferently than I do. I was sooooo glad I just went and gave them a chance!

So I say talk to your recruiter/director and see what they say.

just my $.02

<h2>1. Should I switch waves at the 2008 National Conference for the Pampered Chef?</h2><p>It ultimately depends on your personal preferences and schedule. If you feel like switching waves will allow you to attend more workshops or events that interest you, then it may be worth it. However, if you are happy with your current wave and have already planned out your conference schedule, it may be best to stick with it.</p><h2>2. What are the benefits of switching waves at the Pampered Chef National Conference?</h2><p>Switching waves can provide you with the opportunity to attend different workshops and events, meet new people, and experience a different atmosphere. It can also give you a chance to learn new skills and techniques from different presenters.</p><h2>3. How do I switch waves at the 2008 National Conference for the Pampered Chef?</h2><p>You can switch waves by contacting your director or the Pampered Chef conference team. They will be able to assist you with making the switch and providing you with a new schedule for your preferred wave.</p><h2>4. Is there a fee for switching waves at the Pampered Chef National Conference?</h2><p>No, there is typically no fee for switching waves at the conference. However, if there are any additional costs associated with the workshops or events you want to attend in the new wave, you may need to cover those expenses.</p><h2>5. What if I am unable to switch waves at the Pampered Chef National Conference?</h2><p>If you are unable to switch waves for any reason, there is still plenty of opportunities for learning and networking at the conference. You can attend workshops, meet with other consultants, and participate in other events during your scheduled wave. You can also connect with consultants from other waves through social media and online groups. </p>

1. Should I switch waves at the 2008 National Conference for the Pampered Chef?

It ultimately depends on your personal preferences and schedule. If you feel like switching waves will allow you to attend more workshops or events that interest you, then it may be worth it. However, if you are happy with your current wave and have already planned out your conference schedule, it may be best to stick with it.

2. What are the benefits of switching waves at the Pampered Chef National Conference?

Switching waves can provide you with the opportunity to attend different workshops and events, meet new people, and experience a different atmosphere. It can also give you a chance to learn new skills and techniques from different presenters.

3. How do I switch waves at the 2008 National Conference for the Pampered Chef?

You can switch waves by contacting your director or the Pampered Chef conference team. They will be able to assist you with making the switch and providing you with a new schedule for your preferred wave.

4. Is there a fee for switching waves at the Pampered Chef National Conference?

No, there is typically no fee for switching waves at the conference. However, if there are any additional costs associated with the workshops or events you want to attend in the new wave, you may need to cover those expenses.

5. What if I am unable to switch waves at the Pampered Chef National Conference?

If you are unable to switch waves for any reason, there is still plenty of opportunities for learning and networking at the conference. You can attend workshops, meet with other consultants, and participate in other events during your scheduled wave. You can also connect with consultants from other waves through social media and online groups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefChris