• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I switch waves at the 2008 National Conference for the Pampered Chef?

In summary, Just got this from my director. Did anyone else??? I did not hear anything....but thanks for posting! If this holds true, I'll be in wave 2 this year.......how about the rest of you? If it's right, I'll be in wave 1!!!!!!! Yea! Went from wave 3 to wave 2 to wave 1! I'm hoping to WALK too!
whiteyteresa
Just got this from my director

Did anyone else???

~

Attachments

• 2008 National Conference.doc
    32 KB · Views: 908
I did not hear anything....but thanks for posting! If this holds true, I'll be in wave 2 this year.......how about the rest of you?

If it's right, I'll be in wave 1!!!!!!! Yea! Went from wave 3 to wave 2 to wave 1! I'm hoping to WALK too! Oooh....just noticed that the last day is my niece's first birthday. I was at conference this year when she was born. Hmmm....don't know how much my sister will appreciate me missing both years!

how do you know what wave you will be in?

I'll be in wave 1!!! Sweet! Thanks for posting!

I'll be in Wave 2! Time to request the days off with DH!:D

newchefmommy said:
how do you know what wave you will be in?

You go off of who your executive director is. My understanding is it is on you commision checks.

I will be in wave 2 this yr and so far I plan on going.

Jennie4PC said:
You go off of who your executive director is. My understanding is it is on you commision checks.

I will be in wave 2 this yr and so far I plan on going.
My first-line is on there, but not the executive. Any idea how I find that?

chelynn said:
My first-line is on there, but not the executive. Any idea how I find that?

Look for any of your upline. You will go at the same time as them.

Hmm, looks like our cluster is in Wave 3 next year.

It looks like I will be going to Wave 2 !! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

DH got home and I asked him for the "days off" for Conference. He said fine as long as he can go to something called E3 down in LA. I asked when it was and he said it's next year sometime, they just had it for this year, like a month or so ago. Yikes!:eek: I told him I know the dates of mine, so I get first dibs!!!:D

Oh man, we are in Wave 3. We were finally moved to Wave 1 this year after being in Wave 3 for two years! That is not fair - we should be in Wave 2!!

Wave 2 for me this year!!!!

My 2nd line is wave 3 and 2nd line is wave 2 when do I go?

We've been Wave 3 since 2004 (my first year going), and I think even 2003, but we're finallly moved to Wave 2! Yeah!!!

Wave 3 if I'm not in a tank somewhere.

It looks like Wave 1 for me.

Yes just got the note from my Director .... WAVE #1

Wave 3 for me...

Wave 3 for me too! We are usually in 3 for some reason...

Wave 2 for me! Finally! It seems like we have been last forever!!

Wave two for me. Can't wait!

Wave 2, but we'll see if I can go. My brother is getting married in MT the weekend prior. Boo hoo!!!!

Thanks for posting. I hadn't heard anything. I have been in Wave 1 since my first year in 2004. Now I am in Wave 3. That is a shock to my system. The wait will kill me.

I had been spoiled. Bummer -----

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Tracy

Wave 2 see you all who walk with me.

Julie

I guess that means WAVE 3 for me. I hate waiting though!! The suspense will kill me!!! I will literally have to stay off this web-site for two weeks during that time of waiting!!!!

I'm hoping my Advanced Director (is that before of after senior?) will promote to executive by then! The banquet was kinda boring this year.

WAVE 2 for me!! I am so excited to go, this will be my first year!

Looks like Wave 1 for me next year.....:cool:

Wave 2 for me......
I was very thankful for being in Wave 3 last year....Dh came home from his deployment July 3. I needed those 12 or so days with him!! LOL!

Wave 1 - Yeah!!!

Looks like wave 1 for me. I already told my ED that I'd be there. :)

Wave 3 for me!

Yay! 1st to go this year

Gosh, I've never seen this announced this soon before!
Wave 2 for me; I'm happy it's M-W again, works well for my mom to babysit:D

wave 2 here!

Yippee!! We will be in WAVE ONE!!!

KellyTheChef said:
Yippee!! We will be in WAVE ONE!!!
I am there with ya Kel!! Maybe this one we can actually meet.

I will be Wave 1 this year too!!

wave 2!!....

So glad that for wave 3 it's Thurs-Sat! Only have to deal with 2 days of childcare that way!

Wave 1 here too!!

Wave one for me too!

Looks like wave 2 for me!

Christ Follower said:
I guess that means WAVE 3 for me. I hate waiting though!! The suspense will kill me!!! I will literally have to stay off this web-site for two weeks during that time of waiting!!!!

Maybe we will actually see each other next year LOL!!!!

Wave 3 for me as well - bummer after being in Wave 1 last two years - will actually have to wait to find everything out - but at least it will probably be easier for my husband with work.

<h2>1. Should I switch waves at the 2008 National Conference for the Pampered Chef?</h2><p>It ultimately depends on your personal preferences and schedule. If you feel like switching waves will allow you to attend more workshops or events that interest you, then it may be worth it. However, if you are happy with your current wave and have already planned out your conference schedule, it may be best to stick with it.</p><h2>2. What are the benefits of switching waves at the Pampered Chef National Conference?</h2><p>Switching waves can provide you with the opportunity to attend different workshops and events, meet new people, and experience a different atmosphere. It can also give you a chance to learn new skills and techniques from different presenters.</p><h2>3. How do I switch waves at the 2008 National Conference for the Pampered Chef?</h2><p>You can switch waves by contacting your director or the Pampered Chef conference team. They will be able to assist you with making the switch and providing you with a new schedule for your preferred wave.</p><h2>4. Is there a fee for switching waves at the Pampered Chef National Conference?</h2><p>No, there is typically no fee for switching waves at the conference. However, if there are any additional costs associated with the workshops or events you want to attend in the new wave, you may need to cover those expenses.</p><h2>5. What if I am unable to switch waves at the Pampered Chef National Conference?</h2><p>If you are unable to switch waves for any reason, there is still plenty of opportunities for learning and networking at the conference. You can attend workshops, meet with other consultants, and participate in other events during your scheduled wave. You can also connect with consultants from other waves through social media and online groups. </p>

1. Should I switch waves at the 2008 National Conference for the Pampered Chef?

It ultimately depends on your personal preferences and schedule. If you feel like switching waves will allow you to attend more workshops or events that interest you, then it may be worth it. However, if you are happy with your current wave and have already planned out your conference schedule, it may be best to stick with it.

2. What are the benefits of switching waves at the Pampered Chef National Conference?

Switching waves can provide you with the opportunity to attend different workshops and events, meet new people, and experience a different atmosphere. It can also give you a chance to learn new skills and techniques from different presenters.

3. How do I switch waves at the 2008 National Conference for the Pampered Chef?

You can switch waves by contacting your director or the Pampered Chef conference team. They will be able to assist you with making the switch and providing you with a new schedule for your preferred wave.

4. Is there a fee for switching waves at the Pampered Chef National Conference?

No, there is typically no fee for switching waves at the conference. However, if there are any additional costs associated with the workshops or events you want to attend in the new wave, you may need to cover those expenses.

5. What if I am unable to switch waves at the Pampered Chef National Conference?

If you are unable to switch waves for any reason, there is still plenty of opportunities for learning and networking at the conference. You can attend workshops, meet with other consultants, and participate in other events during your scheduled wave. You can also connect with consultants from other waves through social media and online groups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefChris