• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What will you do with your extra Director Holiday Gift?

In summary, Lisa's heart dish arrived and her director gift did not. All the other participants' gifts arrived.
chefmeg said:
I wore mine today as a decoration for my leather coat's neck.....was at my DS's school party....booked a show!!!!!!!

That's a good idea. I might actually wear it that way. I really want to use it, but I need great minds to guide me to a fashionable way. :blushing:

chefmeg said:
I wore mine today as a decoration for my leather coat's neck.....was at my DS's school party....booked a show!!!!!!!

I like that idea. I have a black leather coat it would look good with. Cool!

chefmeg said:

That's great!!! I took your suggestion and tied it to my purse yesterday. It didn't generate any conversation openings while running errands all morning, but I like it's potential.
leggy

chefmeg said:
My DH was unimpressed...so was my DS! Both were like "Oh NO!!"

I think it is awesome that they even thought about the dh's in our lives! I will be shocked if I ever see the DH wearing it!

Or maybe it was a way to gift male consultants at the same time? My dh will never wear his... but it's nice they thought about them. I'm not a ____ person either. Hoping I'll see someone wear it in a way that'll feel right to me. Will you guys post photos of yourself in them pretty please? lol. I do love the colors!

Maybe a ladies' suit with the ____. :)

Would you guys believe mine has STILL not arrived???!!!:cry:

NO WAY! maybe they aren't giving you one since you earned Level 4:p

can you hear the jealousy in my typing???

chefmeg said:
NO WAY! maybe they aren't giving you one since you earned Level 4:p

can you hear the jealousy in my typing???

dannyzmom said:

awwwww....you don't mean it! BTW, how is your ear?

chefmeg said:
awwwww....you don't mean it! BTW, how is your ear?

I just went in to the bathroom & cleaned it - gave it a good soaking with the hot compress...then alcohol, then dipped an earring in alcohol & slid it thru the hole. Burned like a MF (and I don't mean MicroFiber) when I put the earring through...the skin on the lobe is all cracky and peely now but thankfully there is no more pus oozing out.

man, I know that had to hurt! when I was about 10, I had a pair of square, flat earrings that I left in too long. The skin on my lobes grew over the earring and got infected...it was NASTY! I can't believe I ever wore earrngs agin, but I have had to wear either nickel-free or 24 K gold since then...no cheappies for me.

Why are you putting an earring in at this point??? Carolyne!:rolleyes:

bethcooks4u said:
Why are you putting an earring in at this point??? Carolyne!:rolleyes:

I shouldn't??
I just don't want the hole to close up... :(

How long has it been pierced? Mine didn't close. Baby it!

I was just on Let's Make A Deal catching up and saw a post from someone wanting to know the value of the Directors gift....she wants to sell hers!!!!!!!
IT WAS FREE...there is NO value except that PC was nice enough to send it to you!
I won't reply to this person, but I D@mn sure wanted to!

What is Let's Make a Deal? I've seen it in posts before and I remember the old TV show, but I am lost as to what people are referring to when they mention it now.

It's a web group of PC consultants - we can buy or sell to each other - extra things we have on hand or that someone else needs.

[email protected]

Heck, if you don't want it, use it as an incentive for your downline!!!

cmdtrgd said:
Heck, if you don't want it, use it as an incentive for your downline!!!

I know! That's what I would do IF I didn't want to keep them myself that is!

I just think it is ludicrous(sp??) that she wants to SELL it! and to top it off, she wants someone out there that is already a consultant to BUY it....I do just feel like emailing her and asking "what are you thinking?"

totally ungrateful AND stingy!

I guess she might be really hard up for money...but most directors have overstock they can sell to their customers at a great discount without loosing too much!

cmdtrgd said:
I guess she might be really hard up for money...but most directors have overstock they can sell to their customers at a great discount without loosing too much!

You are too kind. She doesn't like it and wants to get something for it. It's as simple as that I'm sure. Very ungrateful! Gifts are gifts. If you don't like it you graciously accept it and then GIVE it to someone who would (in this kind of case...).

bethcooks4u said:
You are too kind. She doesn't like it and wants to get something for it. It's as simple as that I'm sure. Very ungrateful! Gifts are gifts. If you don't like it you graciously accept it and then GIVE it to someone who would (in this kind of case...).

I agree with you! I'm a giver, but if a person is always "looking" for free stuff from me it's a huge turn off.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • trps