• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2006 Spring/Summer Wish List??

In summary, the 2006 Spring/Summer Wish List includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and accessories from Pampered Chef's collection. It also offers exclusive sets and bundles at discounted prices. To obtain a copy, you can contact a consultant or download a digital copy from the website. Orders can be placed online and there may be special promotions or discounts available. While some products may have been discontinued, many items on the list are still available for purchase.
ShannonLRM
Hi! As of today, the 2005 Fall/Winter Wish List is still displayed on the PC Website. :rolleyes: I sent an e-mail requesting the NEW updated list. Does anyone have a current wish list for this season? Thanks to some WONDERFUL person on this site, I have a couple of awesome ones for last season....sorted by price etc. ;) I would GREATLY appreciate it if someone would share with me...IF they have one. :) Thanks so much!
Aloha!
Shannon Roberts-Musch #458606
www.pamperedchef.biz/4chefshannon

I also sent them e-mails about when are we going to see the s/s wish lists and recipe locator. Don't know when we will get a response.

I also miss the wish list by price that someone graciously made last season.

[/FONT]Hi Shannon,I just checked the PC website and it looks like they haven't updated the wish list for this season yet. It can be frustrating when things aren't updated in a timely manner, but hopefully they will have it up soon.In the meantime, I would suggest reaching out to your consultant or checking with other consultants in your area to see if they have a current wish list. They may be able to provide you with one or point you in the right direction.I'm glad you were able to get some great wish lists for last season from someone on this forum. That's what makes this community so great - everyone is always willing to help each other out.Best of luck in finding a current wish list and happy shopping!Take care,

1. What is included in the 2006 Spring/Summer Wish List?

The 2006 Spring/Summer Wish List includes a variety of new and popular kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and accessories from Pampered Chef's collection. It also features exclusive sets and bundles at discounted prices.

2. How do I get a copy of the 2006 Spring/Summer Wish List?

You can get a copy of the 2006 Spring/Summer Wish List by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and downloading a digital copy. You can also request a physical copy to be mailed to you.

3. Can I order items from the 2006 Spring/Summer Wish List online?

Yes, you can place an order for any items from the 2006 Spring/Summer Wish List on our website. Simply add the desired products to your cart and proceed to checkout.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the 2006 Spring/Summer Wish List?

Yes, the 2006 Spring/Summer Wish List features exclusive sets and bundles at discounted prices. Additionally, there may be limited-time promotions or discounts available for certain products on the list.

5. Can I still purchase items from the 2006 Spring/Summer Wish List even though it is from a previous year?

Yes, while the 2006 Spring/Summer Wish List may be from a previous year, many of the items on the list are still available for purchase. However, some products may have been discontinued and are no longer available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • RuthV
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • firediv