• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for a Fabulous Show with Fresh 2005 F/W Catalogs - Order Now!

In summary, TriciaAnn is planning to host a show next month and she is looking for catalogs to share with her friends and family. She is not looking to be taken advantage of, and she is willing to pay for the catalogs.
TriciaAnn
Hi,
I am planning to host a show next month. I have always bought extra catalogs and shared them with my friends, and family. I pass out the catalogs about 2 weeks before the show. That always helps me get atleast a $500 show. I'm not trying to rip anyone off, but I would love to buy 30 fresh new catlogs. I was told that I shouldn't buy any catalogs off of Ebay, and yes, there are some right now for sale on Ebay. But I have not bidded on any. I am trying to take Beth's advice. :D

As I have stated in other threads, I have not been able to get my favorite consultant on the phone. She moved and I am giving her 2 weeks to get in touch with me or I will be using another consultant for my show. I really like her a lot, so I'm trying to be loyal. But since I can't get in touch with her, I thought I would try and get the catalogs ahead of time so that I could start sharing them with my friends and family at the end of the month. So in the end no matter what consultant I end up using, it's a great show. The last show I did was 12/04. I am willing to pay for the catalogs as well as the shipping. I live in Georgia. My zip would be 30753. Shipping them parcel post would be a great help to me. I can pay you via PayPal by credit card.

Any help woud be appreciated, :D However I am not looking to be taken advantage of. Please be honest about the catalogs........
Fabulous Host to Be.....and maybe a Consultant
TriciaAnn :)

2005 F/W CatalogsTriciaAnn,
If you will email me your address, I'll send you a few catalogs. Email me at [email protected]. I'll send them out the day after you email me.
Pamela
pamperedchef.biz/pamelamackey

I have catalogs for you...Check your messages.

Thanks !!!!Thanks !! Everyone has been a really big help. :)

1. How can I order the 2005 F/W catalogs?

To order the 2005 F/W catalogs, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Order Catalogs" button. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

2. Can I request a specific number of catalogs?

Yes, you can request a specific number of catalogs when placing your order. The minimum order is 10 catalogs, and the maximum is 50.

3. Are there any discounts for ordering multiple catalogs?

Yes, there is a discount for ordering multiple catalogs. If you order 10-24 catalogs, you will receive a 10% discount. If you order 25-49 catalogs, you will receive a 20% discount. And if you order 50 or more catalogs, you will receive a 30% discount.

4. When will the catalogs be shipped?

The catalogs will be shipped within 1-2 business days after placing your order. Delivery times may vary depending on your location.

5. Can I personalize the catalogs with my contact information?

Yes, you can personalize the back cover of the catalogs with your contact information. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Personalize Catalogs" button before placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chez-lafluer
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Kristina21
  • dollfangs
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PC Angel