• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2004 Rome Italy Incentive Trip

In summary, the 2004 Rome Italy Incentive Trip took place from May 9th to May 14th and includes round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations, meals, transportation, and guided tours. To qualify, one must be a Pampered Chef consultant and meet specific sales and recruiting goals. A guest can be brought for an additional cost, but only the consultant will receive the all-expenses-paid package. The cancellation policy varies and it is best to contact customer service for details.
Andrea hollis
Hello. I am a former pampered chef consultant and I am trying to find the name of the hotel from the 2004 Rome Italy incentive trip. Any help is appreciated. I am planning a trip.

Welcome to CS!

Hi there! I did some research and it looks like the hotel for the 2004 Rome Italy incentive trip was the Grand Hotel Parco dei Principi. I hope this helps with your trip planning!

What are the dates of the 2004 Rome Italy Incentive Trip?

The 2004 Rome Italy Incentive Trip took place from May 9th to May 14th.

What is included in the 2004 Rome Italy Incentive Trip package?

The package includes round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations, meals, transportation, and guided tours of popular Rome landmarks.

How can I qualify for the 2004 Rome Italy Incentive Trip?

To qualify for the trip, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by the company.

Can I bring a guest on the 2004 Rome Italy Incentive Trip?

Yes, you are allowed to bring one guest on the trip for an additional cost. However, only the consultant will receive the all-expenses-paid package.

What is the cancellation policy for the 2004 Rome Italy Incentive Trip?

The cancellation policy varies depending on the reason for cancellation. It is best to contact our customer service team for specific details and options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
trps
Replies
Views
chefa
Replies
Views
gaddischef
Replies
Views