• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2003 Classic Recipe Invitations

Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the ranch dressing.5. Arrange the vegetables and olives on top of the cheese.6. Bake for 20 minutes, until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.Cherry Dessert:Ingredients:- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling- 1 (18.25-ounce) box yellow cake mix- 1/2 cup butter, melted- 1/2 cup chopped pecansInstructions:1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).2. Spread cherry pie filling in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.3. Spr
batroark
Gold Member
I was given some of the Classic Recipe Invitations from 2003 or at least that is what it is dated. It has three recipes featured on the front of it. Well, I just had a host call and tell me as she is passing her invitations out everybody is requesting the recipes featured on each side. Can somebody help me out on what they are? They look like maybe the Chicken broccoli braid, Garden Ranch Pizza, and some sort of Cherry dessert. Help!!!!Please!!!Somebody!!! She is wanting the recipes to buy the ingredients ahead of time, but I want to be sure to give her the correct recipes at the same time. All is appreciated!

Thanks,

The third recipe is the "Peachy Cheese Coffee Cake" with the cherry filling substituted. You can find the recipe in All the Best.

I think you are correct on the other two recipes as well.

The Chicken Broccoli Braid is a very popular recipe and is definitely featured on the front of the Classic Recipe Invitations from 2003. Here is the recipe for your reference:Chicken Broccoli Braid:Ingredients:- 2 cups diced cooked chicken- 1 cup chopped broccoli- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper- 1/2 cup diced onion- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese- 1/2 cup mayonnaise- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard- 2 garlic cloves, minced- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls- 1 egg, beatenInstructions:1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).2. In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, broccoli, red bell pepper, onion, cheese, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, garlic, parsley, and dill.3. On a large baking sheet, arrange the crescent rolls in a rectangle, pressing the seams together to seal.4. Spoon the chicken mixture down the center of the rectangle.5. Using a sharp knife, make cuts about 1 inch apart on both sides of the filling, leaving about 1 inch of dough on each side.6. Fold the cut dough strips over the filling, alternating sides to create a braid.7. Brush the top of the braid with the beaten egg.8. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the top is golden brown.The Garden Ranch Pizza and Cherry Dessert are not featured on the front of the Classic Recipe Invitations from 2003. However, here are two recipes that could possibly be the ones you are looking for:Garden Ranch Pizza:Ingredients:- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust- 1 cup ranch dressing- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper- 1/2 cup diced onion- 1/2 cup diced zucchini- 1/2 cup diced yellow squash- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms- 1/2 cup sliced black olivesInstructions:1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).2. Roll out the pizza crust on a baking sheet.3. Spread

1. What are "2003 Classic Recipe Invitations"?

"2003 Classic Recipe Invitations" are a set of recipe cards created by Pampered Chef in 2003. They feature classic recipes from that year and are perfect for hosting a cooking party or gathering with friends.

2. How many recipe cards are included in the set?

The "2003 Classic Recipe Invitations" set includes 12 recipe cards, each featuring a different recipe. This allows for a variety of dishes to be prepared and shared with guests.

3. Are the recipes on the cards exclusive to Pampered Chef?

No, the recipes on the "2003 Classic Recipe Invitations" are not exclusive to Pampered Chef. However, they have been carefully selected and tested by our team to ensure they are delicious and easy to prepare.

4. Can I purchase additional sets of "2003 Classic Recipe Invitations"?

Unfortunately, "2003 Classic Recipe Invitations" are no longer in production and are not available for purchase. However, we do offer a variety of other recipe cards and cookbooks for your cooking and entertaining needs.

5. Can I personalize the recipe cards with my own information?

Yes, the "2003 Classic Recipe Invitations" can be personalized with your name or contact information. This is especially useful if you are using them for a Pampered Chef party or event. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on personalization options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • CookingwithMary
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
tmo2008
Replies