• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone interested in purchasing 200 Spanish Catalogs?

In summary, The 200 Hundred Spanish Catalogs feature a variety of kitchen and cooking products from Pampered Chef, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and accessories. The prices in the 200 Hundred Spanish Catalogs are the same as the regular catalogs, with slight variations due to currency exchange rates. Non-Spanish speakers can still order from the catalog as product names and descriptions are also available in English. The 200 Hundred Spanish Catalogs also feature exclusive products designed for the Spanish-speaking market and can be requested through customer service or viewed online.
Darcy Sharpe
Gold Member
I am posting for someone on my team. She accidently purchased 200 Spanish Catalogs. She would like to try to sell them. No reasonable offer refused. She is also willing to break them up as needed. Can anyone help her?
Thanks

Any one interested in these?

I would like to buy 10 if they are current Spr/Summer 2011if she's willing to ship to California with $2-$3 shipping. Email me: [email protected]

can't she send them back to the HO for an exchange?

paperwork supplies can't be exchanged...learned that the hard way!!

keril said:
I would like to buy 10 if they are current Spr/Summer 2011if she's willing to ship to California with $2-$3 shipping. Email me: [email protected]

I will let her know and have her, (lisa) get a hold of you. Thanks, Darcy

Darcy Sharpe said:
I will let her know and have her, (lisa) get a hold of you. Thanks, Darcy

Haven't heard from her. I'm still interested!

1. What products are featured in the 200 Hundred Spanish Catalogs?

The 200 Hundred Spanish Catalogs feature a variety of kitchen and cooking products from Pampered Chef, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and accessories.

2. Are the prices in the 200 Hundred Spanish Catalogs different from the regular catalogs?

No, the prices in the 200 Hundred Spanish Catalogs are the same as the regular catalogs. However, they may vary slightly due to currency exchange rates.

3. Can I order from the 200 Hundred Spanish Catalogs if I don't speak Spanish?

Yes, you can still order from the 200 Hundred Spanish Catalogs even if you don't speak Spanish. The product names and descriptions are also written in English for your convenience.

4. Are there any exclusive products in the 200 Hundred Spanish Catalogs?

Yes, there are some exclusive products in the 200 Hundred Spanish Catalogs that are not available in the regular catalogs. These products are designed specifically for the Spanish-speaking market.

5. Can I request a 200 Hundred Spanish Catalog to be mailed to me?

Yes, you can request a 200 Hundred Spanish Catalog to be mailed to you by contacting our customer service team. You can also view the catalog online or download a digital copy from our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • mbrents
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
h_simcox
  • pamperedchefjunkie