• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is $200 for a Bridal Show Booth in Atlanta Worth It?

In summary, there is an opportunity to have a booth at a bridal show in Atlanta with 50-100 brides attending. The show has been running for 3 years and has a good reputation. They only allow two vendors per category, so there will only be one other registry booth. Some people suggest spending the $200 for the booth, while others advise considering the cost and potential benefits. However, a repeat vendor recommends going for it and mentions the possibility of getting new recruits and bookings. Another person has confirmed a spot for a fair on March 11th with a church that has invited 250 brides and has been advertising in the paper and on the radio. The booth fee is only $25, making it a great opportunity. The
KennethandTiffany
I have the opportunity to have a booth at a bridal show here in Atlanta. It is a small show, they only have 50-100 brides, but have been doing shows around Atlanta for 3 years. They do little games and activities so that the brides go to each vendor in the show. They only allow 2 vendors per category, so there will only be one other registry booth. From those of you who have done this before, is this a good idea? Is $200 too much? Just one $1000 registry would cover that, but is it worth it to take the risk? HELP!!!!

DO IT!!!!!!!! i am spending more than that to do one in Council Bluffs, IA and i bet you have never heard of it the one that i am doing is providing me with a list of the brides but i am giving away a set of stainless bowls and a FREE shower to everyone to enters
the other thing is think about if you get a new recruit plus showers you will not just get registries

If you have it...I would say spend it! It sounds like this bridal show has a good reputation. I know that any and all fairs I have done have more than paid for themselves in bookings and getting outside that proverbial circle of friends and family!

That said, you have to balance the cost. Because it is always a gamble. Ask if they have had a TPC person in the past do it. See if you can get their information. If they do a brochure each year, ask for a copy of last year's and contact some of the vendors to see what they thought. Are they doing again? Why or why not?

Those are just some things I would look at.

Hope this helps!

Repeat vendorsShe said several of their vendors have been with them from the beginning and always have booths at each fair. That's a good sign to me, usually you don't go back somewhere that doesn't give you results.

Great News!I just got off the phone with another lady, she said they do still have a spot for me at their fair on March 11th! They only allow one PC vendor, so I will be the ONLY ONE!!!! AND they are only $25 because it is a church doing an outreach. They have invited 250 brides from the county plus they have been advertising in the paper and on the radio. They are a HUGE church! YAY!!! I AM SO EXCITED! (Can you tell?) Now I need to know what I need to have at my booth!

What is the $200 for Bridal Show?

The $200 for Bridal Show is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for future brides who are looking for high-quality kitchen and cooking products for their new home. The bride can choose any Pampered Chef products worth up to $200 as a gift from the company.

How can I qualify for the $200 for Bridal Show?

To qualify for the $200 for Bridal Show, you must be a bride-to-be and host a Pampered Chef Bridal Show. This can be done in person or virtually, and you must have a minimum of $200 in sales to redeem the promotion.

Are there any restrictions on which products I can choose for the $200 for Bridal Show?

No, you can choose any Pampered Chef products worth up to $200 for your Bridal Show gift. This includes any products from our current catalog, seasonal products, and exclusive host specials.

Can I combine the $200 for Bridal Show with other Pampered Chef promotions?

Yes, the $200 for Bridal Show can be combined with other Pampered Chef promotions, as long as the total purchase amount is $200 or more. However, the promotion cannot be combined with any other host rewards or discounts.

How do I redeem the $200 for Bridal Show?

To redeem the $200 for Bridal Show, you must submit your Bridal Show orders within 10 days of your show date. You can do this through your consultant or online using the Bridal Show redemption form. Once your order is processed, your chosen products will be shipped directly to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • Kim Caudill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefKelebel