• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 20% Off + Additional 5% with January Booking | Customer Appreciation Sale

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of offering a customer appreciation sale of 20% off all orders with an additional 5% off for January bookings. The group shares their opinions and alternative ideas, with some suggesting to only offer the additional 5% at the January shows and others recommending to offer a different type of incentive. It is agreed that offering sales can help generate extra sales and reach incentive levels, but it's important to communicate clearly with customers and find a balance between incentivizing sales and maintaining the value of the products.
floccies
I am considering offering a customer appreciation sale of 20% off all orders between now and 12/10. With an additional 5% off with a January booking.

I am $520 from the 1st incentive level and want to generate sales because I am so close.

Has anyone ever done this? Does it "devalue" the product? Do customers "expect" future discounts?

Opinons and alternative ideas appreciated. -- Thank you

I wouldn't give the extra 5% now, but maybe give them an extra 5% off on their show order, otherwise your losin money and there is no guarentee they'll keep their show!

I agree, don't give them anything extra for booking unless it's something at their show. I have offered a few sales like this before, if you want to do this, do it now before it gets too late in the month.

Tell them at their show in January, they will get an extra 5% off...but I agree, don't give them the additional % off now. Good luck!! I offer sales off and on and it does help to generate the extra sales you need. Take for example yesterday, I just decided to offer a day with no shipping charges - I got 3 orders totalling $120. Not too shabby!! Not a lot, but more than I had.

for sharing your idea about the customer appreciation sale! Offering discounts can be a great way to generate sales and reach your incentive level. In my experience, customers appreciate and take advantage of sales and promotions, so I don't think it devalues the product. However, it's always important to set clear expectations with your customers and communicate that this is a limited time offer. You can also consider offering a different type of incentive, such as a free gift with purchase or a discount on a future order, to avoid setting a precedent for future discounts. Ultimately, it's important to find a balance between incentivizing sales and maintaining the value of your products. Best of luck with your sale!

What is the 20% off sale and when does it occur?

The 20% off sale is a promotion where select Pampered Chef products are discounted by 20% for a limited time. The sale typically occurs a few times a year, with specific dates announced by Pampered Chef.

Can I combine the 20% off sale with other promotions or discounts?

No, the 20% off sale cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts, including consultant discounts or host rewards. It is only valid on the regular retail price of the product.

Do all Pampered Chef products participate in the 20% off sale?

No, only select products are included in the 20% off sale. These products will be marked with a "20% off" tag on the website and in the catalog. This promotion does not apply to all products in the Pampered Chef catalog.

How long does the 20% off sale last?

The 20% off sale typically lasts for a limited time, usually a few days or a week. The specific dates will be announced by Pampered Chef. It is important to take advantage of the sale within the specified time frame, as the discount will no longer be available after the sale ends.

Can I purchase 20% off sale items as a guest?

Yes, anyone can take advantage of the 20% off sale, whether they are a Pampered Chef customer or not. However, creating a customer account will make future purchases and promotions easier to access and participate in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • jkinak
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jkinak
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies