• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable Pampered Chef Products: 20 Gifts Under $20

In summary, the 20 gifts under $20 include a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for gift giving. These gifts cannot be customized, but they are high-quality and suitable for any home cook or baker. They are not limited to cooking and baking, as there are also options for serving and entertaining. These gifts can be purchased in bulk for a party or event, and they are eligible for the Pampered Chef host rewards program.
RebekahB
I've had a lot of comments about Pampered Chef being too expensive so I decided to make a few flyers to showcase a variety of budget-friendly products. This is the first one. Feedback is appreciated.

Attachments

• 20 Gifts Under $20.doc
    356 KB · Views: 924
This is a good start, you should showcase 10 gifts under $10 as well.

very nice. I also recommend the "affordable qualtiy" labels to put on the front of your catalogs. They have the entire catalog broken down by price and percentages. You can search the files for the latest version as I update them every season.

lt1jane said:
very nice. I also recommend the "affordable qualtiy" labels to put on the front of your catalogs. They have the entire catalog broken down by price and percentages. You can search the files for the latest version as I update them every season.
I'm not familiar with these labels. Where could I find them? Also, how do you put the labels on your catalogs?

Anybody else having problems with this document? It will only load pictures of the first four items! I've even restarted my computer. Please help!

Does anyone have a flier with gifts for $10 and under? There is a flyer on CC under the holiday section that shows a few products for $10 and under. Stated on the flier is that we have 150 products for $10 and under?

Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

Suzy - did you see the Gifts Under $11 someone posted & updated? It's great!

What are the 20 gifts under $20?

The 20 gifts under $20 include a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for gift giving. Some popular options include the Mini Mix N Scraper, the Small Batter Bowl, and the Flexible Cutting Mats.

Can I customize the gifts under $20?

Unfortunately, the gifts under $20 cannot be customized. However, they are all high-quality products that are perfect for any home cook or baker.

Are these gifts only for cooking and baking?

No, the gifts under $20 are not limited to cooking and baking. While many of them are kitchen tools, there are also options for serving and entertaining, such as the Appetizer Plate Set and the Classic Batter Bowl with Spout.

Can I purchase these gifts in bulk for a party or event?

Yes, you can purchase these gifts in bulk for a party or event. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place a bulk order.

Are the gifts under $20 eligible for the Pampered Chef host rewards program?

Yes, the gifts under $20 are eligible for the Pampered Chef host rewards program. If you host a party and your guests purchase these gifts, you can earn free and discounted products as a host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • SarahT
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies