Separate names with a comma.
Can you take a look at this to make sure I made the correct changes to this flyer?
In the document, you have:
• Our business only has a $159.00 or $80 cost to start, or $119 or $40 after hosting a show.
I thought that the $20 or $40 off was only for the larger kit.
I didn't realize it was only on the bigger kit. Let me check on that I will get back to you.
The Policy Guide only says:
Host Kit Credit
Many Hosts become Consultants and convert their free
product value to Host Kit Credit. The Host’s Show
needs to be fully processed at Home Office, before you
can submit a Consultant Agreement using Host Kit
Credit. Please note, this can take additional time at
So I will call HO tomorrow and find out..
Sorry, I don't mean to be nit-picky, but just trying to help you be accurate. On these two:
• Our Shipping and Handling is only $4.75 regardless of the dollar amount, weight or size of order.
• We offer 4 half-priced items…not just one.
you might want to change them to say:
• Our Shipping and Handling in the 48 contiguous states is only $4.75 regardless of the dollar amount, weight or size of order.
• We offer up to 4 half-priced items…not just one.
(not in red, of course...that's just to show the changes I suggested.)
Yep. It is only on the larger kit.
I would also not that commission is even higher than the 27% once you start adding members to your team, even just one person...
We DO have our commission adjusted if someone returns a product. Mine was......