• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the 2 Week Sales Club and Help Struggling Consultants!

In summary, Barbara Larrabeeth suggests that if you want to create a two-week sales club, you need to first sign up 20 different consultants, and then they will all have to purchase from each other. This would be against policy because it would create an unfair market for all of the consultants.
T1Pumper
What if we tried to do a 2 week sales club. Those that are signed up we would choose a consultant every 2 weeks. With in that two weeks everyone that is signed up would order from that consultant. This can help that consultant with struggling sales as well. You would be committed to buying between $15 and $20 from the consultant of that time period.

Not only will it help the consultant for that 2 week period.
You can add to your inventory.
Make new consultant friends.

The consultants will rotate and a list will be made with dates so we know when and who we are ordering from.

You will definitely benefit when it is your turn.

My goal would be to have at least 20 people sign up...the more the merrier.
If this is something you would like to do please sign up in the comments section with your name and website.

sorry Count me out! :chef:Barbara Larrabee

Last edited:
that would defeat the purpose of creating your own business. sure, you'd get them qualified, but then what? and, i do believe there is a policy against consultants ordering from other consultants.

why not help them by not signing them until they've done their start up calls-have filled out their list of 100, have called friends & family to let them know they're starting their business, have set a date for their grand opening and invited people, and have 4-6 shows booked. If they do that, they will qualify, they'll be off to a strong start, and they'll have been given the training they need to train someone else.

If the idea is for all the consultants to be PC consultants this would be against policy on many levels.If you are thinking 20 different direct sales companies it could work if everyone held true with their promise to purchase. Why 2 weeks? Why not monthly?

If this is against a policy count me out I don't want to break any rules.

Last edited:
Barbara, you need to remove the link to your personal website in your signature line. That is against the policy as well.

Why is having the link against policy? Just wondering? =)

See page 47 of the online policy guide.

"In order to maintain a fair and equitable market
opportunity for all Consultants, YOU MAY NOT: Link to your Personal Web Site from any blog, forum, or website other than a social networking profile page. See Social Networking guidelines for more information."

Bren706 said:
Barbara, you need to remove the link to your personal website in your signature line. That is against the policy as well.

Sorry I deleted it! Thanks for telling me!

blarrabee said:
Sorry I deleted it! Thanks for telling me!

FYI: You CAN (on this forum where we all know the beginning anyway) post "/yourwebsite" so people can find your PWS. This does not violate the consultant agreement because there is no link.

my website is: /jsuprise

What is the 2 Week Sales Club?

The 2 Week Sales Club is a program designed to help struggling consultants in the Pampered Chef business. It provides support, resources, and guidance to increase sales and boost business.

How do I join the 2 Week Sales Club?

To join the 2 Week Sales Club, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and enroll in the program. You can enroll by contacting your upline or reaching out to our customer service team.

What benefits do I get from joining the 2 Week Sales Club?

By joining the 2 Week Sales Club, you will have access to exclusive training, resources, and support from experienced consultants. You will also have the opportunity to connect with other consultants and learn from their success stories.

Is there a cost to join the 2 Week Sales Club?

No, there is no cost to join the 2 Week Sales Club. It is a free program available to all Pampered Chef consultants who are looking to boost their sales and grow their business.

How long is the 2 Week Sales Club?

The 2 Week Sales Club is a two-week program, as the name suggests. However, the resources and support provided are ongoing, and you can continue to utilize them even after the two weeks are over.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBevShu
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • cookingwithdawn