• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Danielle's 2 Step Fudge - Bulk Chocolate Chips Conversion

In summary, to make Danielle's 2 Step Fudge, you will need 1 1/2 cups or 9 ounces of chocolate chips. Any type of chocolate chips can be used for this recipe, depending on personal preference. The recipe can be easily doubled or tripled, but the amount of chocolate chips should be adjusted accordingly. The fudge will need to chill for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator to set. Additional toppings like nuts or candy can be added before the fudge sets.
lovenpc
I am ready to make the 2 step fudge (icing & chocolate chips) and the recipe calls for a bag of chocolate chips but I bought my chips in bulk. Does anyone know how any cups are in a bag of chocolate chips
Thanks...Danielle

A 12 oz. bag is about 2 cups.

Thank you soooooo much Janet!

You're welcome! :) Enjoy!Just for information - 1 cup = 8 fluid ounces, but when dealing with a 12 oz. bag of chips, there are actually about 2 cups. It's a whole weight vs. liquid thing. :)

Hi Danielle!The general rule of thumb is that a 12-ounce bag of chocolate chips contains about 2 cups. So if you bought your chips in bulk, you can measure out 2 cups to use in the recipe. Hope that helps and happy cooking! Let me know how your 2 step fudge turns out.Best,

1. How much chocolate chips do I need to make Danielle's 2 Step Fudge?

The recipe calls for 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips, which is equivalent to 9 ounces.

2. Can I use any type of chocolate chips for this fudge recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate chips such as milk, semi-sweet, or dark chocolate. It all depends on your personal preference.

3. Can I double or triple the recipe to make more fudge?

Yes, you can easily double or triple the recipe. Just make sure to adjust the amount of chocolate chips accordingly.

4. How long does it take for the fudge to set?

The fudge needs to chill for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator to set.

5. Can I add nuts or other toppings to the fudge?

Yes, you can add any toppings you like such as nuts, sprinkles, or crushed candy. Just make sure to add them before the fudge sets in the refrigerator.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • nancycookspc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
tlennhoff