• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: 2-Step Fudge for Desperate Housewives Show!

In summary, the conversation involves someone asking for advice on making a quick and easy fudge using a cookie press or Easy Accent Decorator. Kristi provides a recipe for 2 ingredient fudge and suggests using a cookie press or mini-muffin pan for shaping. She also recommends freezing a cutting board for easier fudge shaping. Another person shares their experience using the EAD for the 2 step fudge and how long it takes to cool. The conversation ends with gratefulness for the helpful advice.
kitchenqueen
I had a quick question if anyone knows - I am having another Desperate Housewives show tonight and the host just called and asked me about the two step fudge for tonight. I could have sworn on here that I read you can use the EAD. If I do use the EAD - how long will it take to chill? I don't have much time left so any suggestions would be great!!!

Here you are Erica! Hope it's not too late!

Cookie Press Fudge (2 ingredient version)
2 ingredient fudge
1 pkg. (11.5 oz) milk chocolate chips
1 container (16 oz) milk chocolate cake frosting (Pillsbury seems to be a favorite)
Melt Chocolate chips, add frosting, and continue to melt. (You may also add VERY chopped walnuts - almost chopped to dust- at this time.) Allow mixture to cool a bit until it thickens some. Then place mixture into barrel of cookie press or Easy Accent Decorator. Press out shaped pieces of fudge onto parchment paper (or waxed). If using cookie press, it works best with disk #1. If using easy accent decorator, use open star tip. You can also use mini-muffin pan, filled with mini-cupcake papers, and fill with fudge mixture.
OR Put ingredients in nonstick cookware skillet over med. heat. Stir until chocolate chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Pour into any stoneware dish with sides and allow to cool and harden. Cut into squares and serve.
ENJOY!

Thank you so much Kristi!!! You are a lifesaver!! Do you know how long it takes to cool? I'm debating whether or not to make it at the show or before I get there.

I would make it right before the show. Also, freeze your cutting board for a little while(once you get to the hosts house) and when you're ready to do the fudge, pull the board out, put a piece of parchment paper on there and do the fudge that way. I found it way easier to do the fudge with the cookie press than the EAD but that's just me. Good Luck! :)

Thanks Kristi!!!Once again thanks so much for the quick response and advice! I haven't made this before - it sounded pretty easy, but you never know!! Sometimes it's those easy recipes that can get you in a bind! Thank you so much for helping me!! :)

When I do the 2 step fudge I use the EAD. I melt the semi sweet chips in the micro cooker and then add the frosting. I then pipe it into muffins liners or on parchment paper. I put in the fridge for 10 minutes and it is done.

What ingredients are needed for the 2-Step Fudge?

The 2-Step Fudge recipe requires only two ingredients: chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk.

How long does it take to make the 2-Step Fudge?

The preparation time for the 2-Step Fudge is only 5 minutes, and it takes about 2 hours to cool and set in the refrigerator before it is ready to serve.

Can I use any type of chocolate chips for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate chips for the 2-Step Fudge, such as milk chocolate, dark chocolate, or white chocolate.

Do I need any special equipment to make the 2-Step Fudge?

No, you do not need any special equipment. A microwave and a mixing bowl are all you need to make this easy fudge recipe.

Can I add any additional ingredients to the 2-Step Fudge?

Yes, you can add in any toppings or mix-ins you desire, such as nuts, sprinkles, or crushed candy. Just make sure to stir them in before pouring the mixture into the pan to set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mjs2052
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • dawn424383
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
luvs2sellit
  • crissy11