• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success in 24 Hours: My First 2 Shows Recap and Results - Over $900 in Sales!

In summary, the speaker had their first two shows last Friday and Saturday. The first was an open house with other vendors, and the second was a cooking show at their sister's house. Despite some mistakes, the shows went well and resulted in over $900 in sales. The speaker also has potential bookings and a fundraising inquiry. Overall, it was a successful 24 hours for the speaker.
AZ_Chef_James
Well this past Friday and Saturday were my first 2 shows.
The first was Friday evening, it started at 6:30pm. It was an open house and the 2 ladies putting on had 3 other vendors, Gold Canyon, Southern Living, and some jewerly...and me.
I just set up the table with pretty much everything I had product wise and some stuff I borrowed from my sister. All in all it went well, I just talked to people about what they had, if there was anything they were looking for, and talked about the new Spring stuff.
The next afternoon I had my first Cooking Show at my sisters house. I had already gotten 1 outside order for it, and my sister had 2 more. There were 11 people there. Now what made this show rough was that my sister and my cousin who were there use to sell PC about 5-6 years ago. I went trough my show, made acouple of mistakes, but not too many. After the show my sister and cousin said I didn't do too bad for my first, I covered the tools I used and did some cross selling, so not too bad.
When we were finished I looked at the clock and relised I had done my first 2 shows in 24 hours!
I have 3 people I have to get back with about booking a show, and one lady wanted info on fundraising, so not too bad there.
So far the sales for the 2 shows is a little over $900, and there are still some more outside orders for each one, so this is looking like a good 24 hours.:D

Not bad at allI know the feeling about doing two shows so quickly. You did a good thing for yourself in that one was NOT a demo. Too cool dude! And Congrats on the great $$$!

Congratulations on your first two shows! It sounds like you did a great job and had a successful start to your business. It's always nerve-wracking to do something new, especially in front of family and friends who have previous experience in the same field. But it sounds like you handled it well and even got some positive feedback from your sister and cousin. Good luck with the bookings and fundraising information, it seems like you have a lot of potential for success in this business. Keep up the good work!

1. How did you achieve over $900 in sales in just 24 hours?

At Pampered Chef, we believe that success is achievable with hard work, determination, and a solid plan. For my first two shows, I utilized a combination of effective marketing strategies, engaging demonstrations, and showcasing the high-quality products that Pampered Chef offers. I also made sure to follow up with potential customers and offer exclusive deals and incentives. This helped me achieve outstanding sales results in just 24 hours.

2. What were your top-selling products during these two shows?

During these two shows, the top-selling products were the Quick Cooker, the Mix 'N Scraper, and the Garlic Press. These products are not only popular among our customers but also offer great value and functionality in the kitchen. I made sure to highlight these products during my demonstrations and showcase their versatility and convenience.

3. How did you market these two shows?

To market these two shows, I used a combination of online and offline strategies. I utilized social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram to create buzz and engage with potential customers. I also reached out to my personal network and offered exclusive deals and discounts. Additionally, I distributed flyers in my local community and set up a booth at a local farmer's market to showcase Pampered Chef's products.

4. Did you face any challenges during these two shows?

As with any new venture, there were some challenges that I faced during these two shows. The biggest challenge was getting people to attend the shows. To overcome this, I made sure to create eye-catching and informative content on social media and offered incentives for attendees to bring a friend. I also made sure to follow up with potential customers who showed interest but couldn't attend the shows.

5. What advice do you have for someone looking to achieve success in their first two shows?

My advice for someone looking to achieve success in their first two shows is to have a solid plan in place. This includes setting goals, creating a marketing strategy, and having engaging demonstrations. It's also essential to follow up with potential customers and offer exclusive deals and incentives. Most importantly, have confidence in yourself and the products you are selling. The more passion and enthusiasm you have, the more successful your shows will be.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jesusluvsu2005
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PChef_ang
  • koima
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • redsoxgirl