• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Organize a Joint Bridal Shower for Two Brides?

In summary, a friend held a PC bridal shower out of state for two co-workers. The show was over $1200 and both brides are splitting everything. The questions involved how to enter them as co-hosts, how to handle free products, and what to do about recipes and receipts. It was suggested to enter both brides as co-hosts and split the free product value. Separate receipts would be needed for each bride, but orders can be combined under one name for easier tracking. It was also recommended to make a list of who bought what for the brides for thank you notes. Shipping costs can be waived for orders for the brides only, but charged for personal orders. There will be two orders for each bride, one as a guest
ChefShannoninVA
A friend of mine held a PC bridal shower for 2 of her co-workers. One is getting married in Sept & the other just got married last month. The show was out of state so she put it on & she isn't even a consultant (I have been trying to talk her into it). The show is over $1200 (my largest show so far). Both of the brides are splitting everything (getting 2 1/2 price items etc). I am totally confused on how to do this though. So here are my questions:

1. Can I put in both as co-host?
2. When I put in the free products do I just put it under one name & let them figure it out?
3. What do I do about recipes? Some people ordered for the brides & for themselves? Doesn't the brides need receipts in case something breaks, etc?

TIA I am just a bit confused on how to enter everything in PP. Both brides have wedding regiestries with me but only 1 person ordered on the site. The rest ordered at the shower.

Shannon

AWESOME SHOW!! :thumbup: I think she sounds like a great recruit!!!

You can enter them both as co-hosts & you can set the % of FPV that each host got. Enter Bride # 1 as Host. Then enter Bride #2 as a guest, on that screen check the co-host box. You will then see a button that says Split Free Product Value.

Yes, they will need separate receipts, but I always put all of the bride's orders on one order (in this case 2)titled Bride Lucy. That way she has one receipt for all of her items and her FPV items. Any personal orders, I entered as separate guest orders.

For example, Aunt Sally orders Trifle Bowl for each bride and a Food Chopper for herself.

Trifle Bowl gets added to Bride #1's existing order
Trifle Bowl gets added to Bride #2's existing order
Food Chopper goes under Aunt Sally (now you have Aunt Sally in your contacts for follow-up;) )

Hope that helps.

A nice touch is to include a list of who bought what for them to help with Thank You notes. I started that list mainly to keep myself straight and to make sure that I entered everyone's order correctly! My SIL saw me working on her shower and asked if she could have a copy of that list. I changed the font (Script), added a wedding picture background & she was really impressed; it is in her wedding keepsake album!!

Last edited:
Thank you Tara. Another quick question. How do you get away with shipping cost? If you separate the orders then does that person pay for shipping 3 times?

I did look over it today & now it makes a lot of sense to me. I just don't get the shipping now.

Thanks again for the help.

Shannon

I usually don't charge shipping on orders for the brides only since they are all being combined in to one order. This is just a courtesy, and the most I will be out is $4 (in your case, $8). Well worth it to me not to hear people complain about shipping. I do charge shipping on personal orders, though. Besides, most people have a set amount that they will spend on gifts and I would much rather them spend that extra 4.25 (including tax) for products than to charge each one shipping!!

I don't think I was very clear earlier on the orders either. You will have 2 orders for each bride. Host orders don't count towards show totals. So you will have 2 bride orders as guests (what everyone else buys them), then the 2bride orders as hosts (Free, half-off, discounted items). They will actually get 2 receipts each, but the hosts get free shipping. Sorry, it has been a while since my last wedding shower!!

,Congratulations on having such a successful show! It sounds like your friend did a great job hosting the bridal shower and it's wonderful that both brides are able to benefit from the show. To answer your questions:1. Yes, you can put both brides in as co-hosts. This will allow them to both receive the hostess benefits and split them accordingly.2. When entering the free products, you can either split them evenly between the two brides or put them under one name and let them figure it out. It may be helpful to communicate with the brides beforehand to see how they would like to handle the free products.3. For the recipes, it's best to give each bride their own set of recipes. This way, they will have their own copies in case something happens to the other set. You can also suggest that they make copies of the recipes for their guests who ordered for them.I hope this helps clarify things for you. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Thanks for being a loyal Pampered Chef consultant and for sharing your success with us! Keep up the great work!

1. What is a "2 Showers in One"?

A "2 Showers in One" refers to a shower system that includes both a traditional showerhead and a handheld showerhead in one unit.

2. Can I install a "2 Showers in One" without hiring a professional plumber?

Yes, our "2 Showers in One" units are designed for easy DIY installation. Detailed instructions and all necessary hardware are included in the package.

3. What are the benefits of having a "2 Showers in One" in my bathroom?

Having a "2 Showers in One" in your bathroom allows for more versatility and convenience in your shower experience. You can switch between the traditional showerhead and handheld showerhead for different purposes, such as rinsing off or targeting specific areas of the body with the handheld option.

4. Are there any special maintenance requirements for a "2 Showers in One"?

The maintenance for a "2 Showers in One" is the same as any standard shower system. It is recommended to clean the showerhead and handheld regularly to prevent buildup and maintain water pressure.

5. Can I use both the traditional showerhead and handheld showerhead at the same time?

Yes, our "2 Showers in One" units have a diverter valve that allows you to use both showerheads simultaneously for a more luxurious shower experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • ChefBeckyD