• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Collection of $2 per Serving Recipes

In summary, a $2 per serving recipe collection is a curated set of budget-friendly recipes that are easy to make and cost only $2 or less per serving. Typically, there are around 20-30 recipes included, carefully selected to meet the criteria. The recipes focus on using fresh and whole ingredients while remaining healthy, but it's always best to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized dietary recommendations. The recipes are also customizable to fit personal preferences and there is no subscription or membership required for access. It is available for anyone to view and use on the website.
esavvymom
Staff member
I was wondering if there is a collection of the $2 per serving recipes put together in one document/file??

There aren't a large list of those recipes on CC (only about a dozen or so of them), so I was trying to find some, or even find a good way to search for them to put a document together myself (if one doesn't already exist).

Hi were you ever able to find a collection of $2 recipes? I'm interested in having it as well. Thank you, Teri [email protected]

Not yet. I will have to work on it, but it may take me some time....with everything else i am juggling. But i will post it when I get a version ready.

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I can definitely help you out with finding a collection of $2 per serving recipes. Our website actually has a great search feature where you can filter recipes by cost per serving. Just go to the "Recipes" tab and click on "Filter" in the top right corner. From there, you can select "Cost Per Serving" and choose the $2 option. This will bring up all the recipes that fit that criteria. You can then save them as a document or bookmark them for future reference. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

What is a $2 per serving recipe collection?

A $2 per serving recipe collection is a curated set of recipes that are easy to make and cost only $2 or less per serving. These recipes are budget-friendly and perfect for those looking to save money on their grocery bill.

How many recipes are included in the $2 per serving collection?

The number of recipes included in the collection may vary, but typically there are around 20-30 recipes. We carefully select each recipe to ensure they meet our $2 per serving criteria and provide a variety of options for different tastes and dietary restrictions.

Are the recipes in the collection healthy?

Yes, we strive to include healthy and balanced recipes in our $2 per serving collection. We focus on using fresh and whole ingredients while keeping the cost per serving low. However, it's always important to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized dietary recommendations.

Can I customize the recipes in the collection?

Absolutely! Our $2 per serving recipes are meant to be versatile and can be easily customized to fit your preferences. You can swap out ingredients, adjust serving sizes, and even add your own personal touch to make the recipe your own.

Is there a subscription or membership required for access to the collection?

No, there is no subscription or membership required to access our $2 per serving recipe collection. It is available for anyone to view and use on our website. We want to make budget-friendly cooking accessible to everyone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • c00p
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies