• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you seen a 2 per page mini-cat insert for the Spring/Summer mini?

and THANK YOU for catching that mistake! I copied from a Fall/Winter blurb.I wish I could remove the wrong flyer from the site.
otisbg
Gold Member
Hi
I was wondering if anyone has created a 2 per page insert that we can send with the Spring/Summer mini? Someone had done it last year...maybe even Joy. I am sitting here with my broken ankle elevated and I have an awesome Mystery Host Cat. Show in progress thanks to you all here and Joy's flyers. I now need to get some mini's out to my non-email customers.
I love this Forum and all of you.:love:

I just got my mini's this past weekend - so I was planning on working on an insert today - thanks for reminding me! I'll post later when I am done!

You are wonderful. I was hoping you would come to my rescue. I love your work. Thanks, Kathleen.

what kind of insert did you want?? I did 2 different ones...one for my Open house for the locals and one just reminding my out of towners that I"m always there to help. If you'd like I can post them, just wanted to be sure its what you are looking for. :)

Hi Becky,
I would appreciate seeing what you did. Thanks in advance

****DO NOT USE FLYER ATTACHED IN THIS POST. I typed "Spring/Winter" in the blurb by mistake. You can fix it if you like (since it is in an editable part), but I am posting a new one.
It is in Post #10****

Geez-o-peet. These new flyer layouts do not make it easy for me to whip one of these together. But, had to do it since I want to get my mini's out in the mail and get those shows booked!

OK, so here is what I have. It is 2-up side by side. If you trim close to the borders, it WILL fit exactly in the mini (I am assuming the SS mini did not change size).

There is a spot at the top next to the logo for 5 lines of your info.

I have also changed the Sales Blurb. I put my default text in, but it is EDITABLE! Go ahead and change it and type whatever you want. CTRL-B will bold text within that box.

ALSO: the fillable spots copy from each other so you only have to type once. Type your info in, click somewhere else and the other box will capture what you typed in the first.

Hope that all made sense. :)

I might try to design another mini-catty insert using the HO flyers more as they are - but not sure if that is going to be possible.

Once again, did this quick - any typos, please let me know.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertMarApr2010_ver1_fillable.pdf
    757.5 KB · Views: 421
Last edited:
This is perfect! As I said before, I love your work - please don't ever stop!
Warm regards,

omg! this is awesome! kam you are great! thank you for sharing all your hard work.

Kam - this is awesome, as usual....but there is one OOPS! that I'm not sure if people are aware of since no one has mentioned it!

Your editable part (in case anyone was going to use it as is....) says Spring/Winter, instead of Spring/Summer. :D

ChefBeckyD said:
Kam - this is awesome, as usual....but there is one OOPS! that I'm not sure if people are aware of since no one has mentioned it!

Your editable part (in case anyone was going to use it as is....) says Spring/Winter, instead of Spring/Summer. :D

THANK YOU-THANK YOU for catching that. I copied from a Fall/Winter blurb. I must have been "interrupted" by work (haha) as I was correcting that part and never finished. I do try to proof these things - but sometimes I look at it too long and I don't see the mistake.

I wish I could remove the wrong flyer from the site.

So here is the revised one!

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertMarApr2010_ver1_fillable_rev.pdf
    923.5 KB · Views: 479
Thanks so much, Kathleen. You made it so easy for us to put our info in. I thought I would have to send it to PDFtoWord, but I was able to edit easily!

Thanks for these! I have one question. Is it possible to place my personal contact information somewhere other than flush right? I wanted to center it more. I can't see how to do that.

JAE said:
Thanks for these! I have one question. Is it possible to place my personal contact information somewhere other than flush right? I wanted to center it more. I can't see how to do that.

No problem, I set the text at the top to centered. Here you go!

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertMarApr2010_ctr_fillable.pdf
    757.5 KB · Views: 456
kam said:
No problem, I set the text at the top to centered. Here you go!

This if fabulous!!!

I changed these with the invite info instead of the info to call to book a show to attach to the mini catalog as an invite, since the pictures look so much better than all words for an intive! I find that people are visual and this seems to go further than just words for invites!

Thank you so much Kam!! :angel:

Thanks Kam you're awesome!!

1. What is a 2 per Page Mini-Cat Insert?

A 2 per Page Mini-Cat Insert is a small, double-sided product catalog that features a selection of our most popular Pampered Chef products. It is designed to be inserted into our full-size product catalogs for easy reference and shopping.

2. How many products are featured in the 2 per Page Mini-Cat Insert?

There are 24 products featured in the 2 per Page Mini-Cat Insert. These products are carefully chosen to represent a variety of categories and price points, making it easier for customers to find what they are looking for.

3. Can I order the 2 per Page Mini-Cat Insert separately?

Unfortunately, the 2 per Page Mini-Cat Insert is only available as an insert in our full-size product catalogs. However, you can request a copy of our full-size catalog from your Pampered Chef consultant or view it online.

4. How often are the products in the 2 per Page Mini-Cat Insert updated?

The products in the 2 per Page Mini-Cat Insert are updated twice a year, in conjunction with our full-size product catalogs. This ensures that our customers have access to our latest and most popular products.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts included in the 2 per Page Mini-Cat Insert?

While there are no specific offers or discounts included in the 2 per Page Mini-Cat Insert, we do offer promotions and sales throughout the year that may apply to the products featured in the insert. Be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or our website for current deals and specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Duck
  • nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies