• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready to Save with Our 2 Month Specials Flyer - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the 2 Month Specials Flyer features a rotating selection of discounted Pampered Chef products that change every two months. These specials are available for two months, starting on the first day of the designated month and ending on the last day of the following month. They can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or from a consultant, though availability may vary. Some specials may have restrictions or limitations, which will be listed on the flyer or product page. In most cases, the 2 Month Specials can be combined with other promotions, but it's best to check with a consultant for specific details.
adventurechef
I saw this under the flyer catagory and thought I'd make up the Cdn version.

FYI: for those who want to know how to do this. Just cut & paste the Host & Guest Specials from CC onto your own word doc and play around with the sizes. The 2 month format fits nicely onto a page.

Thanks, Linda

That's great.

Hey Linda, thanks for sharing this tip! I always struggle with formatting flyers, so this will definitely come in handy. Also, thanks for mentioning the Canadian version - it's always helpful to have specific tips for different areas. Happy flyer making!

1. What products are featured in the 2 Month Specials Flyer?

The 2 Month Specials Flyer features a variety of Pampered Chef products that are on sale for a limited time. These products change every two months, so make sure to check the flyer regularly for new deals.

2. How long are the 2 Month Specials available?

The 2 Month Specials are available for two months, as the name suggests. They start on the first day of the designated month and end on the last day of the following month.

3. Can I purchase the 2 Month Specials online?

Yes, you can purchase the 2 Month Specials online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Keep in mind that availability may vary depending on your location and the inventory of your consultant.

4. Are there any restrictions or limitations on the 2 Month Specials?

Some 2 Month Specials may have restrictions or limitations, such as a limit on the quantity you can purchase or a minimum purchase amount. These details will be listed on the flyer or on the product page on the website.

5. Can I combine the 2 Month Specials with other Pampered Chef promotions?

In most cases, you can combine the 2 Month Specials with other Pampered Chef promotions, such as host rewards or consultant discounts. However, please note that some restrictions may apply and it's best to check with your consultant for specific details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kristina16marie
Replies
Views
kristamk
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam