• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Fall: 2 Month Flyer for Oct & Nov 2011

In summary, the "2 Month Oct/Nov Flyer" from Pampered Chef is a promotional flyer featuring special deals and discounts on select products for the months of October and November. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a local consultant. Exclusive fall products are featured in the flyer and the discounts and offers cannot be combined with other promotions. The deals are only valid during the months of October and November.
kam
Staff member
Here is the 2 month flyer with Oct & Nov 2011.

Thanks!

Attachments

• OctNov2011_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 726
I am having difficulties with this printing correctly the images are distorted. Anyone else having problems?

Sarahbeth71187 said:
I am having difficulties with this printing correctly the images are distorted. Anyone else having problems?

Distorted how?

Does it look distorted on screen or just when you print it?

If just when printing, it may be your page setting in the print dialog, but since this is a full page fler, it shouldn't be "stretching" it.

Thanks so much for posting this! Just what I needed to send out with my fall mini-catalogs.

Sarahbeth71187 said:
Just when I print

It is most likely something with your acrobat print settings. Is it the whole flyer or just images...or just some images? Too large? Too small?

Is anyone else having issues with this one?

I used my other computer and got it working just fine! Thanks for the assistance! Also thank you for your hard work each month. It helps so much

1. What is the "2 Month Oct/Nov Flyer" all about?

The "2 Month Oct/Nov Flyer" is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that features special deals and discounts on select products for the months of October and November. It is a great opportunity to stock up on kitchen essentials and try out new products at a discounted price.

2. How can I access the "2 Month Oct/Nov Flyer"?

You can access the "2 Month Oct/Nov Flyer" through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. The flyer will also be available at any Pampered Chef cooking shows or events during the months of October and November.

3. Are there any exclusive products featured in the "2 Month Oct/Nov Flyer"?

Yes, the "2 Month Oct/Nov Flyer" will feature exclusive products that are only available during this promotional period. These products are specially curated for the fall season and are not available in the regular Pampered Chef catalog.

4. Can I combine discounts or offers from the "2 Month Oct/Nov Flyer" with other promotions?

No, the discounts and offers from the "2 Month Oct/Nov Flyer" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. You can only take advantage of the deals and discounts listed in the flyer during the promotional period.

5. Is there a deadline to take advantage of the deals in the "2 Month Oct/Nov Flyer"?

Yes, the deals and discounts in the "2 Month Oct/Nov Flyer" are only valid during the months of October and November. Be sure to take advantage of the offers before the end of November to get the best deals on Pampered Chef products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
CGutwein
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies