• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for holiday deals? Check out our 2 month Nov/Dec Flyer!

In summary, the 2 Month Nov/Dec flyer contains a variety of holiday-themed kitchen products and gift sets, as well as special discounts and promotions for the months of November and December. It can be obtained from a Pampered Chef consultant, viewed online, or requested to be mailed. The flyer also features new and exclusive products that are only available for a limited time. While consultant discounts can be used on products from the flyer, they cannot be combined with the featured promotions. The last day to order from the flyer is December 31st.
kam
Staff member
Here is the 2 month Nov Dec 2011 Flyer.

Thanks!

Attachments

• NovDec2011_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 909
I love you Kathleen, oh yes I do. I love you Kathleen, it's true. Oh Kathleen I love you. :love::love::love:

Be very, very thankful you don't have to hear me in person trying to sing "Bye Bye Birdie" to you. :yuck:

Becca_in_MD said:
I love you Kathleen, oh yes I do. I love you Kathleen, it's true. Oh Kathleen I love you. :love::love::love:

Be very, very thankful you don't have to hear me in person trying to sing "Bye Bye Birdie" to you. :yuck:

heehee! :)

Glad you can use the flyer!!!!!

I always use your 2 month flyers that are for the 2 months beyond the current month. I send them to my hosts. For ex. I send this Nov/Dec flyer to my Oct. hosts with a note saying they get to take advantage of these specials when their friends book. I also give out these flyers at this month's show to those booking leads who I can't get to commit to a date.

Perfect! Just what I was looking for today! Thanks again! :)

1. What is included in the 2 Month Nov/Dec flyer?

The 2 Month Nov/Dec flyer includes a variety of holiday-themed kitchen products and gift sets that are perfect for cooking and entertaining during the holiday season. It also features special discounts and promotions that are only available for the months of November and December.

2. How can I get a copy of the 2 Month Nov/Dec flyer?

You can get a copy of the 2 Month Nov/Dec flyer from your Pampered Chef consultant, or you can view it online on our website. You can also request a physical copy to be mailed to you by contacting our customer service team.

3. Are there any new products featured in the 2 Month Nov/Dec flyer?

Yes, the 2 Month Nov/Dec flyer includes a selection of new and exclusive products that are perfect for holiday cooking and baking. These products are only available for a limited time, so make sure to check them out before they're gone!

4. Can I use my consultant discount on products from the 2 Month Nov/Dec flyer?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on products from the 2 Month Nov/Dec flyer. However, please note that the discounts and promotions featured in the flyer cannot be combined with the consultant discount.

5. When is the last day to order from the 2 Month Nov/Dec flyer?

The last day to order from the 2 Month Nov/Dec flyer is December 31st. After this date, the products featured in the flyer will no longer be available for purchase. So make sure to place your order before then to take advantage of these special holiday offers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Sarahbeth71187
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • kam