• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for Fall Savings? Check Out Our 2 Month Flyer!

In summary, there was a September flyer with a price increase on the Grinder Set, and a revised flyer was posted by HO. Some people thanked KAM for their work on the flyers and requested an update with the new recruiting promo. KAM mentioned that they will update the flyer once HO updates the kit pics.
kam
Staff member

Attachments

• SepOct2011_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 743
Last edited:
:balloon: Thanks KAM! You rock! :balloon:

As always, my thanks Kathleen!!!!

Thank you!!!! :)

Thank you!!

Thanks for sharing! You are awesome!

Thank you Kam!

I am trying to take a snapshot of this so I can include it with a neighborhood flyer I am doing but it won't let me copy it. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Remember, the newswire told us that the price of the Grinder Set was going up....the new price is $21.80 (normally now $54.50).Can you update the flyer?Thanks so much Kam for all your work on these ~ I love them and use them all the time!Karen

hi kam,
can you make a sept flyer with the new recruiting promo replacing the oct host/guest info like you did last month? i just love you and your flyers!

thehaleykitchen said:
Remember, the newswire told us that the price of the Grinder Set was going up....the new price is $21.80 (normally now $54.50).

Can you update the flyer?

Thanks so much Kam for all your work on these ~ I love them and use them all the time!

Karen

So they put out the Sept flyer with a price that wasn't going to be valid when the flyer was used. Geez. Yes, I will update!

kristina16marie said:
hi kam,
can you make a sept flyer with the new recruiting promo replacing the oct host/guest info like you did last month? i just love you and your flyers!

I usually do a 2 month format like the one I think you mean. But I can't do anything until HO updates the kit pics. I looked a little while ago and it was still old info.

1. What is the 2 Month Flyer for Sept/Oct?

The 2 Month Flyer for Sept/Oct is a promotional flyer that showcases special offers and deals for the months of September and October. It features a variety of Pampered Chef products at discounted prices, making it a great time to stock up on your favorite items or try something new.

2. How do I access the 2 Month Flyer?

You can access the 2 Month Flyer by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. The flyer may also be available at in-person Pampered Chef parties or events.

3. Are there any exclusions on the 2 Month Flyer deals?

Some exclusions may apply to certain products or promotions on the 2 Month Flyer. It's important to read the details and fine print for each deal to ensure you are eligible. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also help clarify any exclusions.

4. Can I combine offers from the 2 Month Flyer with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the deals and offers on the 2 Month Flyer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on specific promotions and their eligibility.

5. When does the 2 Month Flyer for Sept/Oct end?

The specific end date for the 2 Month Flyer may vary, so it's important to check the flyer or with your Pampered Chef consultant for the exact date. Typically, the flyer will run for the full months of September and October, with deals ending on the last day of October.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
VeronicaW
Replies
Views
Tracie
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers