• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the August Specials and Recruit Opportunities on Our 2-Month Flyer?

In summary, the 2 Month Flyer: Aug & Aug Rec is a promotional flyer featuring special deals and discounted products from Pampered Chef for the months of August and September. It can be accessed through a consultant, on the company's website, or at a party or event. The deals are available for the entire promotional period, but some products may have limited quantities. The deals cannot be combined with other promotions, but can still earn host rewards or use consultant discounts. Orders can be placed online through a consultant's personal website or on the Pampered Chef website.
kam
Staff member
Here is the 2-month format flyer for August Specials and August Recruit 2011.

Thanks,

Attachments

• AugRec2011_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 420
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Ok... here I am begging again... Have a booth and want to put this on the front side... and September and October on the back side... Could even be Sept, Oct and Nov if you already have this one... Have you made either of these? Have I told you how awesome you are!

alidafrizzell said:
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Ok... here I am begging again... Have a booth and want to put this on the front side... and September and October on the back side... Could even be Sept, Oct and Nov if you already have this one... Have you made either of these? Have I told you how awesome you are!

I just - and I mean just - finished a 4 month format flyer and posted it here:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/4-month-format-flyer-aug-rec-sept-oct-69654/#post811683

Is this kind of what you are looking for?

If not, I will be posting the 2 month flyer with Sept / Oct in the next day or so. Then you could just print the August/Rec one and back it up with the Sept/Oct one.

Ya... that is what I had in mind Kam... the Sept and Oct on one side....Thanks!

Kam, as always, thank you, thank you, thank you so very much!!

1. What is the 2 Month Flyer: Aug & Aug Rec?

The 2 Month Flyer: Aug & Aug Rec is a promotional flyer for the months of August and September that features special deals and discounted products from Pampered Chef.

2. How can I access the 2 Month Flyer?

The 2 Month Flyer can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. You can also receive a physical copy at a Pampered Chef party or event.

3. Are the deals on the flyer available for the entire 2 months?

Yes, the deals on the 2 Month Flyer are available for the entire months of August and September. However, some products may have limited quantities and may sell out before the end of the promotional period.

4. Can I combine the deals on the 2 Month Flyer with other promotions?

No, the deals on the 2 Month Flyer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards or use your consultant discount on these products.

5. Can I order from the 2 Month Flyer online?

Yes, you can order from the 2 Month Flyer online through your consultant's personal website or on the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the products to your cart and check out like you would with any other Pampered Chef order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam