• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy 2 Minute Decadent S'mores Dip Recipe | No Cream Cheese

In summary, the 2 minute decadent dip (smores) recipe calls for cream cheese and powdered sugar in addition to milk chocolate morsels, mini marshmallows, and chopped graham crackers. These ingredients are listed under the "Ingredients" section and should be combined in the Garlic & Brie Baker before microwaving. The dip may have dry edges if not stirred and overcooked, but is generally enjoyed by many.
SherryLynn
Gold Member
I want to do the 2 minute decadent dip (smores) but I am confused. It says Choose a flavor. Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar in Garlic & Brie Baker. Add morsels. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 1½-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds with Mini Mix ’N Scraper® until smooth. Do not overheat. I didnt see where it listed cream cheese and powdered sugar in the recipe. Help! I am assuming that you just do the chocolate chips and marshmallows S‘more Please 1 cup (250 mL) milk chocolate morsels
Add-ins: 32 mini marshmallows
2 graham cracker rectangles, chopped Thanks!

Found it in the actual Season's Best. The recipe on PC search does not list it. Whew!

How was the dip?

It looked ok. The host had me outside on the patio with no microwave access so she sent her husband in to microwave it. He didn't stir it and he put it in a little long so I had some dry edges where the microwave over cooked the chocolate. Everyone seemed to enjoy it though. I had an empty bowl to clean when I got home.:)

Hi there,Thank you for your interest in the 2 minute decadent dip (smores)! I can understand your confusion about the recipe. The cream cheese and powdered sugar are actually listed under the "Ingredients" section, but I apologize if it wasn't clear enough. Here's the full list of ingredients for your reference:- 1 cup (250 mL) milk chocolate morsels
- 4 oz (125 g) cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup (50 mL) powdered sugar
- 32 mini marshmallows
- 2 graham cracker rectangles, chopped To make the dip, you will need to combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar in the Garlic & Brie Baker, then add the chocolate morsels and microwave as directed. Once the dip is smooth, you can top it with the mini marshmallows and chopped graham crackers before serving.I hope this helps clarify the recipe for you. Please let me know if you have any other questions or if you need further assistance. Happy cooking!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the main ingredient in the 2 Minute Decadent Dip?

The main ingredient in the 2 Minute Decadent Dip is cream cheese.

2. How do I make the 2 Minute Decadent Dip?

To make the dip, you will need to mix together cream cheese, sour cream, and your choice of seasoning or mix-ins. You can use a hand mixer or a whisk to combine the ingredients until smooth.

3. Can I use a substitute for cream cheese in the dip?

Yes, you can use a dairy-free cream cheese alternative or a combination of Greek yogurt and softened butter as a substitute for cream cheese in the 2 Minute Decadent Dip.

4. How long does the dip last in the fridge?

The dip can last up to 3-4 days in the refrigerator if stored in an airtight container. It is best to consume it within this time frame to ensure freshness and quality.

5. What are some recommended mix-ins for the dip?

Some popular mix-ins for the 2 Minute Decadent Dip include chopped bacon, shredded cheese, diced jalapenos, ranch seasoning, and diced green onions. You can also get creative and add your favorite herbs, spices, or chopped vegetables to customize the dip to your liking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC