• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Easy 2-Ingredient Pizza Dough Recipe | Kidspot

In summary, this recipe is easy to follow and produces a good pizza. You can pre-bake the dough if you want to make it more complicated, but otherwise it is easy to put together.
DebPC
Staff member
2 ingred pizza dough1058_n.jpg

2-Ingredient Pizza Dough

This fast and easy pizza dough is perfect for when you don't have time to wait for dough to prove or to play around with yeast.

Ingredients:
1 cup self raising flour
1 cup of Greek or natural yoghurt
Extra flour for dusting the board

Method:

In a bowl, combine the flour and yogurt and bring together to form a ball.

Turn out onto a floured board to knead and roll.

Knead for 5-8 minutes. Roll into a pizza shape and add toppings.

Notes
This quantity is suitable for one pizza. This makes a great base that you can use for so many other things such as cheese and bacon scrolls and garlic bread.
If the dough seems a little wet when you mix it, just add a sprinkling more flour. The more you knead it the better it comes together.
I thought in the beginning that there was no way this will work but as I kneaded it, the dough became pliable and stretchy.
This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, Australia's best recipe finder.

Has anyone tried this?

It wouldn't be worth it here. Greek Yogurt is rarely stocked, and super expensive. I have made my own and have a few starter cubes in the freezer. I might make some.

I never did try this and was wondering if anyone else has. Do you bake the dough before putting the toppings on or put it all together to bake it?

This sounds amazing! Thank you!

It sounds good.. I'll try this later and share my experience with you. I need some immediate help from you all. I'm new to Canada. Hope there'll be someone from Canada here. My husband has invited his friends to home and asked me to prepare cheesy chicken pizza tomorrow night. I need to know which is the best seasoning for my pizza. I came to know about Horton spice mills Quality spices while searching online. This is the list of seasonings they have http://www.hortonspicemills.com/listing.php?pid=73&cat_list=&xid=1. Has anyone used it before?? Please give your suggestions. I have to purchase them soon. If you know any other seasoning please help me know that too..

Not from Canada so I can't help you with the seasoning. I use the PC Italian seasoning. Maybe the Horton BBQ spice would be good with the chicken and it could be a bbq pizza. I see they have pizza and spaghetti seasoning; maybe they would work; even mixed together......

Thank you byrd1956 for your valuable suggestion.. I used the BBQ spice as you said. I was not very sure while preparing, but it tasted awesome.. My husband appreciated me for my pizza.. Feeling wonderful:)

I've made this before and it was surprisingly good. I've done both pre-baked and not pre-baked. I think if you're gonna get crazy with the sauce then it can benefit from a few minutes pre-baking but otherwise you're good to slap on some toppings and bake away!

Greek Yogurt is rarely stocked, and super expensive. fujimn.com

Last edited:
ConSehan said:
Thank you byrd1956 for your valuable suggestion.. I used the BBQ spice as you said. I was not very sure while preparing, but it tasted awesome.. My husband appreciated me for my pizza.. Feeling wonderful:)
I tried it and it came out pretty good. I'll take a picture next time.

Last edited:
Fleming said:
I tried it and it came out pretty good. I'll take a picture next time.
Then I will also try this.. ;)

What is 2-Ingredient Pizza Dough?

2-Ingredient Pizza Dough is a simple and easy recipe that only requires self-rising flour and Greek yogurt. It can be used to make homemade pizza crust without the need for yeast or rising time.

Can I use regular flour instead of self-rising flour?

No, the self-rising flour is important for this recipe as it already contains the necessary leavening agents. If you don't have self-rising flour, you can make your own by combining all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt in a 1:1:1 ratio.

What type of Greek yogurt should I use?

You can use any type of plain Greek yogurt, such as full-fat, low-fat, or non-fat. Just make sure it is plain and not flavored, as that can alter the taste of the dough.

Can I make the dough ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the dough ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before using it. Just make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out.

Can I freeze the dough?

Yes, you can freeze the dough for up to 3 months. Just wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and place it in a freezer-safe bag or container. Thaw it in the refrigerator before using it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Oracle
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ritabenson
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
feather18