• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Issues with 2-Cup Prep Bowl Set | 1742 Lids Not Staying On

In summary, the 2-Cup Prep Bowl Set 1742 includes two prep bowls with a capacity of 2 cups or 16 ounces each. These prep bowls are microwave-safe, but it is recommended to remove any metal utensils or decorations before microwaving. They are not oven-safe, but can be used in the refrigerator and freezer. The set is also dishwasher-safe, although hand-washing is recommended for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the product. Additionally, the 2-Cup Prep Bowl Set 1742 is made of BPA-free plastic for the safety of your food and the environment.
Teri Dona
Is it just me, or has anyone else had problems with their lids staying on in the refrigerator?
Unless I stack something heavy on top, both my lids pop right off these bowls.
I never had this problem with the first set I got (still have no problems with those).
Maybe my set is defective?

Haven't heard of this- should be covered by warranty. I have an original set and no problems.

I've never had this problem with mine at all. And, I use the 2-cup set frequently. I'd contact the HO.

1. What is the size of each prep bowl in the 2-Cup Prep Bowl Set 1742?

The 2-Cup Prep Bowl Set 1742 includes two prep bowls, each with a capacity of 2 cups or 16 ounces.

2. Are the prep bowls microwave-safe?

Yes, the 2-Cup Prep Bowl Set 1742 is microwave-safe. However, it is recommended to remove any metal utensils or decorations before microwaving.

3. Can these prep bowls be used in the oven?

No, the 2-Cup Prep Bowl Set 1742 is not oven-safe. It is intended for use in the microwave, refrigerator, and freezer only.

4. Are these prep bowls dishwasher-safe?

Yes, the 2-Cup Prep Bowl Set 1742 is dishwasher-safe. However, it is recommended to hand-wash for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the product.

5. Is the 2-Cup Prep Bowl Set 1742 made of BPA-free materials?

Yes, the 2-Cup Prep Bowl Set 1742 is made of BPA-free plastic, ensuring the safety of your food and the environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • cheflorraine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies